This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tips and Help as I Attempt to Fill the National Dex

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Tips and Help as I Attempt to Fill the National Dex
11 months ago#11
I have a question:
Looking in the central kalos Pokédex: it shows that I have obtained a Venusaur but I transferred it and it doesn't have the kalos mark but the mark of being obtained in a different region (the pokeball mark). This venusaur still counts right? I don't have to have gotten bulbasaur from the professor and trained it right?
11 months ago#12
A Pokemon doesn't need to have the KB mark to count as being caught. The KB mark is only important for certain tournaments, and you get a "crown" in your Pokedex is you fill it with KB Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
11 months ago#13
Lexifox posted...
A Pokemon doesn't need to have the KB mark to count as being caught. The KB mark is only important for certain tournaments, and you get a "crown" in your Pokedex is you fill it with KB Pokemon.

Ah alright. Thanks for all the help man!
11 months ago#14
Wow I figured I wasn't more than half way done...I was mistaking the number at the start screen before you enter the game as my number for pokemon but really I only have 282 in the national dex..I think I'm giving up on this x.x 400 something more pokemon is a lot.
11 months ago#15
Don't forget to go through the Battle Chateau or Le Wow for experience.

As for the trade-with-item evos... good luck with those. Everyone either wanted legendaries or the evolved Pokémon I was looking for in the first place if they had the item. It helps if you can catch a wild one so you can easily trade it for something.
---
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
11 months ago#16
dancnbna posted...
Don't forget to go through the Battle Chateau or Le Wow for experience.

As for the trade-with-item evos... good luck with those. Everyone either wanted legendaries or the evolved Pokémon I was looking for in the first place if they had the item. It helps if you can catch a wild one so you can easily trade it for something.

Man I grind Le wow just for money to buy clothes xD I'm a frequent eater there
11 months ago#17
DementedW4rrior posted...
Man I grind Le wow just for money to buy clothes

Well, fashion is important.
---
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk178/rojse/JocelynFormal5.png
11 months ago#18
It's almost never helpful to look for pokemon on the GTS. Sometimes you do get lucky though. What I am doing is breeding Tynamoe and trading them for pokemon I don't feel like catching myself or evolving, or just can't catch on my own. Deposit one and just ask for what you want, they are rare enough that they don't take very long to trade and they are fast hatching enough that you can breed a lot in a short time.
11 months ago#19
I have a question.
Does event pokes count?
---
Friend Code : 1435-5715-2450 IGN: Non
Rock Safari : magcargo, dwebble and barbaracle.
11 months ago#20
Surskit2907 posted...
I have a question.
Does event pokes count?

Event Pokemon (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion) are not required and will not count towards a filled dex.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Tips and Help as I Attempt to Fill the National Dex

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived