This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X: First shiny

#1Patrickth1Posted 8/6/2014 9:31:15 AM
What was your first shiny? Mine was a zubat on platinum, and I didn't know what they were but I caught it, I had dropped my platinum in the snow then later( a month) the snow melted and I picked it up and put it inside. Turned it on and first encounter, shiny zubat! So tell me your first shinys?
---
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
3DS FC: 0259-0348-4686 mawile,togepi,floette
#2JediNarutoPosted 8/6/2014 9:36:20 AM
I beleive it was an oddish in Diamond. This must have opened the floodgates as not long after I got a shiny machop just messing around in silver version.
---
sig
#3Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:37:31 AM
JediNaruto posted...
I beleive it was an oddish in Diamond. This must have opened the floodgates as not long after I got a shiny machop just messing around in silver version.

Haha XD do you have xy?
---
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
#4Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:38:08 AM
Patrickth1 posted...
JediNaruto posted...

Haha XD do you have xy?

And do you still have them?
---
#5JediNarutoPosted 8/6/2014 9:41:26 AM
Yes. I plan to send the oddish, who is now vileplume to X. I havent checked if my battery still works on silver version.
---
sig
#6PsychoWolfXPosted 8/6/2014 9:42:47 AM
Geodude in Patrickth1 posted...
What was your first shiny? Mine was a zubat on platinum, and I didn't know what they were but I caught it, I had dropped my platinum in the snow then later( a month) the snow melted and I picked it up and put it inside. Turned it on and first encounter, shiny zubat! So tell me your first shinys?

Kind of hard to make sense of that, but your copy of Diamond spent a month outside in the snow and still worked? That in itself is incredibly lucky =D.
I'm pretty sure my first shiny was a Geodude back in Pokemon Gold. I also knocked out a shiny Machop in Pearl >.< A while back I bred my first shiny Eevee in Pokemon Y.
---
3DS FC: 2879-0740-0938
- From the desk of Admiral PsychowolfX
#7Spectrum_RePosted 8/6/2014 9:42:58 AM
Shiny Druddigon, from a link trade.
---
FC 4570-8841-7609 I am reborn
#8Snake_Eyes270Posted 8/6/2014 9:43:44 AM
first bred shiny - abra
first wonder trade shiny - kricketune
first friend safari shiny - toxicroak

all of which im not using cause their IV's suck
---
3DS: 2492-4456-0621 In-Game: Ashley (Nick:Robby) Friend Safari Type: DRAGON (Fraxure / Druddigon / Shelgon) PM me if you add me!!!
#9Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:44:09 AM
Ohhh that's scary to think you could loose it, and what was the last shiny you found? I got a shiny Larvesta in the FS sooo... :D and that was the other day
---
#10Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:45:30 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Geodude in Patrickth1 posted...

Kind of hard to make sense of that, but your copy of Diamond spent a month outside in the snow and still worked? That in itself is incredibly lucky =D.
I'm pretty sure my first shiny was a Geodude back in Pokemon Gold. I also knocked out a shiny Machop in Pearl >.< A while back I bred my first shiny Eevee in Pokemon Y.

That's awesome, and I was 7... Didn't understand the power of water in electronic devices XD
---