This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X: First shiny

#51BigBabyBorisPosted 8/7/2014 11:06:36 AM
fahademon posted...
Patrickth1 posted...
fahademon posted...
First ever - Zubat in Leafgreen
First Wondertraded - Ledyba
First Caught in X - Cubchoo
First Bred - 4IV Totodile

Wow that's pretty good is the totodile boss or no?

Almost. I think it has a 30 in Sp.Attack. :s
I plan on raising it someday, it doesn't have Ice Punch so I'll have to settle for Ice Fang

I also hatched a (almost)6IV Shiny Cyndaquil in a Repeat Ball yesterday. >:)

Congrats on the Cyndaquil! You may as well not use Ice Fang on Gatr. Crunch or Earthquake would be better. :]
---
3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8060 - 2034 IGN: Boris Grass Safari: Quilladin, Sunkern, Sawsbuck
#52Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 12:00:34 PM
BigBabyBoris posted...
My first shiny was a Mightyena in Emerald. I don't know if I really knew what shiny Pokemon were at the time. I had played Crystal and I knew that red Gyarados was special, but I don't think I knew the term 'shiny' or anything like that. I didn't catch the Mightyena. I only had one Great Ball on me, and all of my Pokemon were at a much higher level.

Aww that's sad do you have any others?
---
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
3DS FC: 0259-0348-4686 mawile,togepi,floette
#53Patrickth1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 12:01:32 PM
BigBabyBoris posted...
My first shiny was a Mightyena in Emerald. I don't know if I really knew what shiny Pokemon were at the time. I had played Crystal and I knew that red Gyarados was special, but I don't think I knew the term 'shiny' or anything like that. I didn't catch the Mightyena. I only had one Great Ball on me, and all of my Pokemon were at a much higher level.

Awww that's sad do you have any others?
---
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
3DS FC: 0259-0348-4686 mawile,togepi,floette
#54nightmare314Posted 8/9/2014 3:55:49 PM
My first shiny ever, not counting the red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, was a Shiny Lairon in Pokemon X. I have since caught about 20 more shinnies in the same game.