This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now for MEga Mawile to get banned...

#21VerlisWolfPosted 8/6/2014 12:26:12 PM
YXY posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Has a suspect ever not been banned?

Keldeo(x2), i know it's a miracle.

first time was because of sheep
second time it was because of super inflated ladder
#22YXYPosted 8/6/2014 12:29:59 PM
FinalInsanity posted...
Maybe I'll actually bother laddering to have a vote in this

Why bother it's going to get banned anyway.
#23Alpha218Posted 8/6/2014 12:33:55 PM
YXY posted...
FinalInsanity posted...
Maybe I'll actually bother laddering to have a vote in this

Why bother it's going to get banned anyway.

aegislash only lost by a single vote apparently
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 (Andrew) Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha
#24raymondsmith15Posted 8/6/2014 1:10:40 PM
Landorus-I is WAAAAAAYYYY worse than Mawile.
---
3DS FC: 0962-9935-5913
Phantump, Shuppet, Drifblim
#25VerlisWolfPosted 8/6/2014 1:12:03 PM
raymondsmith15 posted...
Thundurus-I is WAAAAAAYYYY worse than Mawile.

fixed
#26ThornAernoughtPosted 8/6/2014 1:24:19 PM
"I, myself don't understand the no counters argument. Power creep itself has gotten to a point and it hit that point last gen even arguably 4th gen, in which it's impossible for every mon to have a counter. It's not feasible (eh probably not the best word choice) pokemon is no longer a game of checks and counters, idk if you noticed but with aegis gone stall is dead and it's not coming baaaaaack. If you want to ban everything without a counter you kill at least 5 mons and you're also being irrational as f***, if you favor stall, that's nice but aegis is what was keeping all the things that murdered your playstyle in check. But aegis is now kill and even then aegis was only a check for cham/hera/garde. If you think banning maw will make stall stronger trust me it won't. Unless you plan on wanting every mega that beats stall banned.

Pokemon is pretty much the game of no switch-ins now, or at least ou is."

This is probably my favorite post in the whole thread. So clueless. They don't even know, do they?
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#27SlakmeoffPosted 8/6/2014 1:33:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28VerlisWolfPosted 8/6/2014 1:39:05 PM
ThornAernought posted...
"I, myself don't understand the no counters argument. Power creep itself has gotten to a point and it hit that point last gen even arguably 4th gen, in which it's impossible for every mon to have a counter. It's not feasible (eh probably not the best word choice) pokemon is no longer a game of checks and counters, idk if you noticed but with aegis gone stall is dead and it's not coming baaaaaack. If you want to ban everything without a counter you kill at least 5 mons and you're also being irrational as f***, if you favor stall, that's nice but aegis is what was keeping all the things that murdered your playstyle in check. But aegis is now kill and even then aegis was only a check for cham/hera/garde. If you think banning maw will make stall stronger trust me it won't. Unless you plan on wanting every mega that beats stall banned.

Pokemon is pretty much the game of no switch-ins now, or at least ou is."

This is probably my favorite post in the whole thread. So clueless. They don't even know, do they?

lol pro post
#29Rad_DudesmanPosted 8/6/2014 1:43:21 PM
Not on my watch it won't.

Rad to the rescue!
---
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman
Not changing this signature until Blaze the Cat is playable in another Sonic game.
#30BadDecisionsPosted 8/6/2014 1:43:36 PM
The others, I got. Kind of. Mostly.
Mawile, I heard about waiting in the wings. It was always next after Aegislash.
Mawile, I don't get. Mega Mawile isn't good.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfHZxlQk1Us
I am so YouTube famous.