This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well since Mega Salamence gets aerilate, isn't Mega Pinsir most likely obsolete?

#31jamstaere08Posted 8/8/2014 4:13:49 PM
Jayroach2 posted...
Jaricko posted...
jamstaere08 posted...
see the calc i posted, that's with mence as it is now

That is with outrage, which is a terrible move to be running now. This is also provided i let you dragon dance prior, if i allowed you to get off a dragon dance, odds are pretty good either i messed up massively, i let you do it on purpose to 1 shot you with foul play or because you have not killed my ditto yet.

This may be the stupidest and most ego inflated post I've seen all week

hence

jamstaere08 posted...
not even gonna formulate a proper response

---
specs latios draco meteor
#32Sony_7Posted 8/9/2014 7:16:07 AM
Jaricko posted...
VerlisWolf posted...
Matt_the_noob posted...
jamstaere08 posted...
celticpride6 posted...
Pinsir also gets CC, which let's it get around Skarm and Rotom-W with only two moveslots. Salamence would need to run Fire Fang to get past Skarm and can't get past Washtom. Also, priority helps with certain threats.

rotom-w doesn't resist dragon, yo. mence will crush rotom

But it will wall it.

>Walling dragon/flying/fire/ground
u wot m8

Levitate = immunity to ground, electric resists flying, if its rotom-h it can resist the fire which only leaves dragon but max defense and will-o-wisp can very quickly stop that. Rotom wash gives up its flying resistance but its a bit more likely to be ran into.

If anything this just gives me more reason to use rotom heat which honestly i like using anyway. Time to break out easy baked and use him for what I made him for.

Wait, why does Rotom W give up it's flying resist? Do you know what type it is?
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#33magna6Posted 8/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
Mega salamence needed aerialate and mega pinsir is 4x weak to stealth rock while mega mence is 2x weak. Also you can still use regular salamence while pinsir wastes a mega slot while there is better megas to choose from. BTW don't know how to respond to people. Help
---
_ _ _ _
#34Lionheart08Posted 8/9/2014 1:25:48 PM
It all comes down to stat distribution. Salamence doesn't have Quick Attack or Extreme Speed so it doesn't get any priority like Mega Pinsir has. It's also still presumably going to be slow, so the pokemon that can currently hit it like a brick will still be able to hit it like a brick.

It will still compete with Mega Charizard X (and even the non-mega Dragons).
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#35Matt_the_noobPosted 8/9/2014 1:32:39 PM
when does Rotom wash lose its resistance to flying?
It keeps its Electric type with all its forms.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYubMyXzSg "You are challenged by the Noob."
FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 XBL GT Matt The N00b
#36Matt_the_noobPosted 8/9/2014 1:33:31 PM
magna6 posted...
Mega salamence needed aerialate and mega pinsir is 4x weak to stealth rock while mega mence is 2x weak. Also you can still use regular salamence while pinsir wastes a mega slot while there is better megas to choose from. BTW don't know how to respond to people. Help

Click on "quote" under the persons user name.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYubMyXzSg "You are challenged by the Noob."
FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 XBL GT Matt The N00b
#37magna6Posted 8/9/2014 5:56:27 PM
Matt_the_noob posted...
magna6 posted...

t

Matt_the_noob posted...
magna6 posted...

thanks Matt
---
_ _ _ _
#38CaptainZangoosePosted 8/9/2014 5:59:53 PM
Just wait, Smogon'll 'ave banned Megamence within weeks of ORAS' release an' Pinsir'll be relevant once again after.
#39Ruler_of_thisPosted 8/11/2014 6:46:15 PM
CaptainZangoose posted...
Just wait, Smogon'll 'ave banned Megamence within weeks of ORAS' release an' Pinsir'll be relevant once again after.

He will banned before of the release of ORAS.
#40Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/11/2014 6:52:52 PM(edited)
jamstaere08 posted...
Jaricko posted...
jamstaere08 posted...
see the calc i posted, that's with mence as it is now

That is with outrage, which is a terrible move to be running now. This is also provided i let you dragon dance prior, if i allowed you to get off a dragon dance, odds are pretty good either i messed up massively, i let you do it on purpose to 1 shot you with foul play or because you have not killed my ditto yet.

not even gonna formulate a proper response

#justgamefaqsthings
---
The Proud Royal Head Chef and Acting Head of Her Most Benevolence, Valerie and her Valerian Guard