This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite Pokemon and why?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your favorite Pokemon and why?
1 year ago#31
^ while I plan on studying snakes, I wouldn't say Arbok is my favorite, although it is pretty cool.

Gyarados would be it.
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
1 year ago#32

Originally only had a Gardevoir in the story of Sapphire because I had nobody to trade with for an Alakazam.

I grew attached to her and she's (mine's always female) been my favorite Pokemon ever since.
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
1 year ago#33
zelionx posted...
Hydreigon, and your username describes why it is my favorite

This. I also like its design and it's really diverse movepool. I just wish its speed stat wasn't so troll-y like. It's also really adorable in Amie.

I also really like Chandelure. When I first saw Litwick and its typing, it instantly become my favorite Pokemon line. It goes really great with a choice scarf, too.
My list of games -
1 year ago#34
It's a cute little glitchy duck I can send into your computer and make it crash
Official Zoroark of this board
1 year ago#35
Ninetales: It's based off a Kitsune, which is already based off a fox, my favorite animal, to begin with. The mythology behind Kitsune is interesting as well, combined with the lore provided within the pokedex.

Glaceon: A foxlike thing with ice-elemental powers.

Aggron: AGGRON, B****!:

Yveltal: It's a wyvern that also happens to be the pokeverse's version of DEATH ITSELF.
My Current Nuzlocke:
Born in a board of strife! Against the odds, we choose to post!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your favorite Pokemon and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived