This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should i do next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What should i do next?

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
2 years ago#1
Working on breeding treecko's atm.. seemed like a nice logical step from helioptile and i also lucked out and got a 5 ( not a the best 5 as it had perfect attack and no perfect hp ) iv one from GTS and i right after that lucked out and got one from wonder trade with leaf storm and synthesis.

Whenever i have this one breeded up and some spares ill probably move onto something else. Kinda wanna do vivillon's, that way i can spread the pattern in a way that might actually get used.

I could possibly also do totodile or charmander next but not sure if i wanna do another starter right away. 12 1/2 % female chance :\ they take a while.

Any idea's? Might have giveaways for both if i have the patience.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
(message deleted)

User Info: PokemonFan1294

PokemonFan1294
2 years ago#3
Lonta_Beans3 posted...

Rude, but I can't help but admit that was funny.
Pokemon and Digimon fan!

User Info: WaffleSenpai

WaffleSenpai
2 years ago#4
Lonta_Beans3 posted...
hm... maybe jump a cliff. :T

Reported.
Pokemon X info:
FC:3179-6596-3895 Safari type:steel IGN:Denathan

User Info: Isiah Zombie

Isiah Zombie
2 years ago#5
THAT was hilarious.

User Info: actuatedkarma

actuatedkarma
2 years ago#6
WaffleSenpai posted...
Lonta_Beans3 posted...
hm... maybe jump a cliff. :T

Reported.

Get ready for lontabeans4!!!
Did you see that? I think it was my care factor flying out the window!
Friend safari: clefairy, swirlix, togepi (pm me)

User Info: rojse

rojse
2 years ago#7
So, TC. How much breeding leftovers do you have? I have a whole bunch of spares and don't mind sending all of them to you.
If you can't see avatars, send me a PM.
Miss Jocelyn goes on some sort of adventure. Whatever. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
2 years ago#8
rojse posted...
So, TC. How much breeding leftovers do you have? I have a whole bunch of spares and don't mind sending all of them to you.

I got exactly 1 Helioptile left. Low atm.

If you want a timid dry skin 31 HP, 31 Defense, 31 Special attack, 31 Special defense, 31 speed then you can have it, pm me a code and ill send it your way. If you want a less then finished pokemon i may also have a dratini with marvel scale left over in my boxes too.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What should i do next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived