This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank locked

#1franza12Posted 8/13/2014 7:55:21 AM
So my Pokebank has been locked. Could anyone help me?

It shows

Communication in your last session did not end properly. Performing clean up.

You previously used a different copy of Pokemon X or Pokemon Y. Please Try again using ----'s Pokemon X or Pokemon Y game (Trainer ID No. -----).
---
FC: 0490-5640-5217 | X IGN: Nica
#2ThornAernoughtPosted 8/13/2014 7:56:42 AM
Does it actually give you dashes or are you censoring?
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#3franza12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:57:52 AM
I'm censoring. The dashes are my trainer name and TID
---
#4ThornAernoughtPosted 8/13/2014 7:59:36 AM
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#5franza12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:01:51 AM
Yep. I tried it. Other sources included re-downloading the app.

I know you need to push a series of buttons to get a reset code, but I don't know what buttons you need to push. Also, I can't call Nintendo support cause im not in NA
---
#6BlissedIgnorancPosted 8/13/2014 8:07:33 AM
franza12 posted...

I know you need to push a series of buttons to get a reset code, but I don't know what buttons you need to push. Also, I can't call Nintendo support cause im not in NA

The error originally happens when one closes out of Pokebank improperly or if their net dies and they don't properly enter and close the app. Then they start a NEW savefile without going back into Bank beforehand with the old save.

Essentially since Pokebank was closed improperly (due to connection issues most likely), it's trying to boot up originally with the game/save that was detected/used prior to the connection loss.

The only means to remedy this is to contact Nintendo either via e-mail or phone and get the code to punch in.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#7RavingSwoobatPosted 8/13/2014 8:18:07 AM
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
franza12 posted...

The error originally happens when one closes out of Pokebank improperly or if their net dies and they don't properly enter and close the app. Then they start a NEW savefile without going back into Bank beforehand with the old save.

Essentially since Pokebank was closed improperly (due to connection issues most likely), it's trying to boot up originally with the game/save that was detected/used prior to the connection loss.

The only means to remedy this is to contact Nintendo either via e-mail or phone and get the code to punch in.

This, by chance TC, do you have multiple carts, and are you using the one which you last used for the bank?
#8franza12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:23:13 AM
Yep got multiple carts. Although the one that bank needed was restarted. Maybe if I just know the button combination I could send an email to nintendo.
---
#9RavingSwoobatPosted 8/13/2014 8:29:23 AM
Yeah. You're going to need to contact Nintendo :/
#10BlissedIgnorancPosted 8/13/2014 8:30:00 AM
Each code to reset bank is individual to each copy of Pokemon Bank/game cartridge I hear. So what you'd need to do is boot Pokemon Bank up, hold some buttons to find your reset code. Relay said code to a Nintendo Employee, then they will give you the code that you need to actually fix Pokemon Bank.

http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/129393

Hope this link helps a little.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue