This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank locked

#11franza12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 9:35:30 AM
Thanks! Contacted Nintendo, hope they can do something about it.
---
FC: 0490-5640-5217 | X IGN: Nica
#12gzk1998Posted 8/15/2014 1:49:24 AM(edited)
Hi, this might be related, might not, but please hear me out. Sorry TC for using your thread like this...

Ok,

Can you delete you old save, after moving your pokemon onto bank, then transfer the pokes into your new save, after deleting the old save. This means the only one game is used, and the old save is forever gone...

I'm just worried that my pokemon will disappear, or I might encounter the same problem like TC, if I were to access Bank, with my new save.

Also, may I ask, TC, did you had a "successfully saved" notification when you were about the exit the Bank?
---
FC: 0791-3395-7380 (Cacturne, Nuzleaf and Absol), IGN: Kazekai, Mii Name: Kai
#13_KGC_Posted 8/15/2014 1:51:47 AM
Idk why but the cencoring of your IGN and TID is funny to me. Lol

>_>
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#14BalloonBattle05Posted 8/16/2014 4:58:49 AM
gzk1998 posted...
Hi, this might be related, might not, but please hear me out. Sorry TC for using your thread like this...

Ok,

Can you delete you old save, after moving your pokemon onto bank, then transfer the pokes into your new save, after deleting the old save. This means the only one game is used, and the old save is forever gone...

I'm just worried that my pokemon will disappear, or I might encounter the same problem like TC, if I were to access Bank, with my new save.

Also, may I ask, TC, did you had a "successfully saved" notification when you were about the exit the Bank?

It should be possible, if you mean cross game storage.
---
I think that http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
likes Super Smash Bros. Melee more than Brawl.
#15RavingSwoobatPosted 8/16/2014 6:37:43 AM
gzk1998 posted...

Ok,

You can do this, no problem. Just make sure that the last connection with bank went through with no errors, or you will have the same issue as the TC
#16gzk1998Posted 8/16/2014 10:52:39 AM
RavingSwoobat posted...
gzk1998 posted...

Ok,

You can do this, no problem. Just make sure that the last connection with bank went through with no errors, or you will have the same issue as the TC

Hmm, yeah thanks for the reply~ I've already done it, everything went well. Enjoying my 2nd file now, thank you for the answer~ :D
---
FC: 0791-3395-7380 (Cacturne, Nuzleaf and Absol), IGN: Fuuaki, Mii Name: Kai