This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make Diantha's Team Better

#41Stax221Posted 8/16/2014 3:17:11 PM(edited)
01.Drapion
02.Cryogonal
03.Venasour
04.Talonflame
05.Aerodactyl
06.Gardevoir
07.Gyrados
08.Gengar
09.Metagross
10.Reshiram
11.Zoroark
12.Florges

All her Pokemon come out randomly, you don't know which team she will have, or the order they will come out. The only thing you know is that she will always have Gardevior in her team. All her Pokemon is level 100.
#42XxMahnaMahnaxXPosted 8/16/2014 3:09:03 PM
Jaricko posted...
I actually think Malva needs an upgrade more then Diantha actually. My greninja swept her team with no effort. She had nothing for fast water types.

Malva is pathetic. Easily the biggest joke of this gen's E4. Funny that she's the most smug when she's the weakest one by far
---
Why don't we show them the entire process including our breakdown.
http://i.imgur.com/Q0xhR.png?2?6330
#43JarickoPosted 8/16/2014 3:11:01 PM
XxMahnaMahnaxX posted...
Jaricko posted...
I actually think Malva needs an upgrade more then Diantha actually. My greninja swept her team with no effort. She had nothing for fast water types.

Malva is pathetic. Easily the biggest joke of this gen's E4. Funny that she's the most smug when she's the weakest one by far

She gets the most story of the 4 and has the least impressive team :\
Why couldn't the story focus on Siebold... Hes an d*** but at least you can potentially screw up against his gyarados if you do not take it seriously enough.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "