This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: You can breed legendaries, but...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: You can breed legendaries, but...
10 months ago#21
People are gonna clone and hack legendaries either way, so giving them the ability to breed would effectively help reduce the amount at least. It'd be nice to breed my own legit legendary.

They'd have to make it more difficult than just running around though. Just so people can't easily breed a crapload of legends. So yeah, definitely support this :)
---
FC: 0903-2970-0873 (Genji) TSV:1172
Pokemon Safari: Electric : Emolga I Stunfisk I Luxio
10 months ago#22
Alternatively, breeding legendaries with another similar legendary, such as Zapdos + Moltres, or the almighty ditto, results in a demi-legendary (think Phione), with the same base stats of the legendary, but the inability to evolve to in any other way change into it's parents form. Movepool would also be inherited.
10 months ago#23
Vhaman posted...
Alternatively, breeding legendaries with another similar legendary, such as Zapdos + Moltres, or the almighty ditto, results in a demi-legendary (think Phione), with the same base stats of the legendary, but the inability to evolve to in any other way change into it's parents form. Movepool would also be inherited.

Phione lacks base-stats. Without the lack, I'd take this any day.
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
10 months ago#24
Sure, but only if they can get egg moves.
10 months ago#25
**** Shinyness

I just want competitive legendaries.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
10 months ago#26
I have always wished i could breed heatran. Its never seemed that legendary to me. Same with the bird trio.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
10 months ago#27
deal, but make them only breedable with arceus (arceus is basically the legends ditto)
10 months ago#28
Considering most recent games Shiny-lock everything anyway, all I see is reduced artificial scarcity of version- and event- exclusive legends, (which I support) and less reliance on blind soft resetting for nature and IVs (which I also support), I'd be perfectly happy with this.

Plus, I don't like most shiny colors anyway.
---
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: You can breed legendaries, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived