This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D? Gen 3 is the only gen where the starters are picked equally

#1mexicannonPosted 8/15/2014 4:22:53 PM
Or atleast almost equally. Gen 1 favored Charizard, 2- Typholsion, 4- Infernape, 5- all sucked, but generally most people picked snivy, 6- Greninja. Of course not everyone will pick the same starter, but it seems like Gen 3 is the most split.
---
3DS FC: 1934- 1145- 3124
ATL Falcons RISE UP, Lakers all day everyday
#2ThornAernoughtPosted 8/15/2014 4:28:23 PM
You have a point. I think that Johto is split more than the others, but not to the same extent as hoenn. People really like all three. If not for the event torchic, lots of people would be picking that for ORAS too.
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#3Slayerblade11Posted 8/15/2014 4:39:55 PM
ThornAernought posted...
You have a point. I think that Johto is split more than the others, but not to the same extent as hoenn. People really like all three. If not for the event torchic, lots of people would be picking that for ORAS too.

NOBODY likes Chikorita.
---
FC: 0774 4438 6716
IGN: X
#4LexifoxPosted 8/15/2014 4:41:37 PM
Gen 3 and 4 are probably both good contenders for this. Gen 1 is kind of iffy, though. It feels like there's more people who are fans of Blastoise and Venusaur than people realize. It's not that Charizard is overwhelmingly popular so much as Charizard fanboys can't shut up about it.

Slayerblade11 posted...
ThornAernought posted...

NOBODY likes Chikorita.

This. Chikorita is generally considered one of the worst starters, if not the worst starter, in the entire game. Considering its counterparts, that says something.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5fahademonPosted 8/15/2014 4:42:08 PM
Slayerblade11 posted...
ThornAernought posted...

NOBODY likes Chikorita.

I'm not nobody. ._.

@TC: C
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | IGN:Fahadus,TSV:2847 | http://tinyurl.com/FahadusReborn
"People are d**** and/or dumb until proven otherwise" ~ InfiniteLoop8
#6kdiz4321Posted 8/15/2014 4:45:36 PM
Slayerblade11 posted...
ThornAernought posted...

NOBODY likes Chikorita.

Does anyone like Treecko?
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#7TapporPosted 8/15/2014 4:47:33 PM
kdiz4321 posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...
ThornAernought posted...

NOBODY likes Chikorita.

Yes, Treecko actually has a nice sized fanbase.
---
"Bored." --TheFightingPoly, 2014
Ask for FC if you truly need it.
#8BendyfingerPosted 8/15/2014 4:49:03 PM
kdiz4321 posted...

*hands flame shield*

You're gonna want this.
---
3ds fc: 1289-8462-2319 IGN: Mike. TSV: 2598
Official Malamar of the ORAS boards
#9Surskit2907Posted 8/15/2014 4:49:04 PM
kdiz4321 posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...
ThornAernought posted...

NOBODY likes Chikorita.

Me
---
Friend Code : 1435-5715-2450 IGN: Non
Rock Safari : magcargo, dwebble and barbaracle.
#10DeadGhostFirePosted 8/15/2014 4:50:05 PM
C.
---
X | Ghost | 5386-8473-2322 | Machoke, Breloom, & Throh | Event/Shiny Collector | Currently Making A Living Dex To Help Out Peeps. Also, Ghosts are awesome.