This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got a yveltal from the gts

#91SoulSlayer64xPosted 8/18/2014 5:17:36 PM
Mikey_Minccino posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Exactly. So what if I got that yveltal? People here are making a way bigger deal out of it than they should.

Close the damn topic or else a dick is made.

Like.. You'll ASCII a penis in? An image link? What?
---
Pokemon X Safari - Flying - Farfetch'd / Swanna / Fletchinder
3DSXL's FC is 4682-8647-0257
#92LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:20:20 PM
My god. Why did you post? I was going to close it.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
#93Mikey_MinccinoPosted 8/18/2014 5:21:37 PM
SoulSlayer64x posted...
Mikey_Minccino posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Exactly. So what if I got that yveltal? People here are making a way bigger deal out of it than they should.

Close the damn topic or else a dick is made.

Like.. You'll ASCII a fool in? An image link? What?

I mean he'll keep making a dick out of himself and to stop it he has to close it.
---
"The Official Choice Scarf Holder"
"Cute and Competitively Viable" FC: 4184-3565-5498
#94TapporPosted 8/18/2014 5:25:45 PM
Close your account, the things you've described in this topic is dirty as f***
---
"Bored." --TheFightingPoly, 2014
Ask for FC if you truly need it.
#95Knux19Posted 8/18/2014 5:28:32 PM
LightningAce11 posted...

Says the one who thought this idea was worth sharing in the first place. Near as I can tell, you were expecting pats on the back for pulling a fast one, but now you're getting a bit desperate to do some shoddy PR work (which isn't really necessary, because nobody here cares who you are) when the board didn't take it that way.

Or maybe you were expecting "ok" and a link to that Quagsire picture. Either way, pitiful lump of @#$% discharge.
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
#96LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:31:19 PM
Knux19 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Says the one who thought this idea was worth sharing in the first place. Near as I can tell, you were expecting pats on the back for pulling a fast one, but now you're getting a bit desperate to do some shoddy PR work (which isn't really necessary, because nobody here cares who you are) when the board didn't take it that way.

Or maybe you were expecting "ok" and a link to that Quagsire picture. Either way, pitiful lump of @#$% discharge.

I was expecting this topic to be over in 10 posts. What, I can't share stuff on a message board?
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189