This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looker Sidequest is the Worst (Spoilers within)

#41MagikarpRulesPosted 8/17/2014 6:01:25 PM
ReaccuringExtra posted...
Fantasy life is though. And you do realize that nintendo could have made the entire game as deep as Lumoiuse city and not take up all of the data space?

Game Freak, not Nintendo directly. But, if you have people complaining about Lumiose (the camera IS atrocious), how would they react to the whole game being like that?
#42ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 6:02:27 PM
The story gets better though. Notice how I didn't say it gets good, or how I mentioned the gameplay getting any less repetitive, it just gets better.
---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
Join the Pantheons RP on Emerald social!
#43rojse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 6:04:01 PM
The story gets better though. Notice how I didn't say it gets good, or how I mentioned the gameplay getting any less repetitive, it just gets better.

Well, when you're at a nadir, anything is up.
---
MissJocelyn goes on adventure, stuff happens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.
#44MagikarpRulesPosted 8/17/2014 6:05:02 PM

Eh, I liked B/W's story better. And while B2/W2 wasn't as good (in my opinion), it complements nicely with the previous games.

X/Y's story ended even before we got to the last gym.
#45ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 6:07:27 PM
-They really could still have a lot more content though, in terms of the enviroment. Like I said, memory is not a problem with all this newfangled procedural generation and storing in the cloud. Too bad anything on Nintendo's hardware and "new" is like oil and water dark matter.

-I'm talking about the deepness of the content, not the graphics or camera. There's a lot of s*** there, trust me! Also oh yeah my mistake, Gamefreak.
---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
#46ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 6:09:35 PM
Yeah, I didn't say it was better than BW. It just gets better or we could ignore all of this this and play Bioshock cuz it's fifty times deeper anyway but phhhhhhttt
---