This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

click on the topic

#1skittywinsalotPosted 8/17/2014 3:29:30 PM
Who would be your zombie opocolyps team? You can have 8 pokemon and you must say why. Also you must say the role they play. And you must have one be the team leader. Start posting!
---
All i need now is mega typhlosion, plus the one after the national dex could be holding a stone so theres a chance
#2mrballerswagginPosted 8/17/2014 3:31:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3CaptainsWaifuPosted 8/17/2014 3:31:48 PM
I know exactly who you're copying from.
---
LORD ROOT IS THE BEST WOOOOO. FC: 0619-4878-4523
#4Taishi-CiPosted 8/17/2014 3:35:15 PM
My zombie apocalypse team would be me and My fellow lords!

but if we are talking pokemon?

Aegislash for CQC
Magmortar to burn the world with fire
and Tropius for food supply

But I myself would be a weapon, to claim the heavens with my glory
#5skittywinsalot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:17:39 PM
Leader: mega charizard y. It burns everything and can shoot lasers

Offense: haxorus. This things sheer strenth makes a spot on my team, and when it needs to it can use draco meteor

Defense: garbortor. This thing is literly a pile of trash so it cant be zombiefied, thats why its defense

Speed fighter: ninjask. Its really small and fast, so it can dodge stuff, perfect speed fighter

Desastor warner: absol. Because it warns people about desastors it would warn the team about incoming zombies

Wepon user: samurott. He has swords, enuff said. Plus he has long range so theres that

Brains: alakazam. He has like 5000 iq points last time i checked, and he has psychic powers to move stuff, awesome!

Good at everything: sceptile. Has elbow blades so offensive and wepons, fast so speed and can search for danger, i think hes pretty smart, and his speed makes it so he doesnt worry about defense
---
All i need now is mega typhlosion, plus the one after the national dex could be holding a stone so theres a chance
#6RandomModePosted 8/17/2014 5:20:55 PM
Can't I just say Dialga and rewind time to prevent the disaster, or fast forward time so that it ended and no longer exists?

I am going to just say Dialga.
---
I say, the world must be cubed.
FC: 5026-5530-6237 | IGN: X-Zachary Y-Fai B/B2-Jorden
#7ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 5:25:09 PM
Arcues: give me unconditional omnipotence. Team leader.
Shiny mega Latias/Latios: Sweet ride.
Victini: Ensure I always win.
Darkrai: If, for some unearthly reason, I can't erase something from existence, my personal assassin.
Hoopa: Dimension-bending? No problem!
Dialga: Time. Or is it space?
Palkia: See above
---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
Join the Pantheons RP on Emerald social!
#8ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 5:32:19 PM
Bump
---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
Join the Pantheons RP on Emerald social!
#9Lonta_Beans3Posted 8/17/2014 5:49:54 PM
How many times does this thread need to be created?

inb4bump
---
http://youtu.be/cXq11ESuYlE | http://i.imgur.com/91dlmzN.jpg <3
YOU WANT EAR AIDES? https://www.youtube.com/user/LontaBeans
#10NuzlinkPosted 8/17/2014 5:58:45 PM
It doesn't matter if a zombie apocalypse is going on, Oak still won't let you use over six mons.
---
JUST YOUR TYPICAL MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER, NUZLINK CHALLENGER.