This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Pantheons: Official Sign Up 1: Guise Come Here

#1ReaccuringExtraPosted 8/17/2014 5:59:43 PM
Pending Story:
Pokemon Pantheons is going to be an RP in a world inhabited by only pokemon. In this place, Legendary Pokemon are looked upon as gods, but the truth is that they are just as mortal as the rest of us. So, when a group of bio-terrorists (insert infamous refrence here) called team aqua/magma (composed mostly of the pokemon human AM use) awaken primal Groundon/Kyorge, everybody is in danger. Also Dalgia goes on adventures or something

Reserved:
Bendyfinger: Deoxys
Nshader: Regigas, A Gallade
Tappor2: Groundon, Kyogre, A Shelgon
ReaccuringExtra: A Zourark
20JACK12: Palkia (by cameo?)
Pendragon71037: Heatran

Already filled out:

Pendragon71037:
Pokemon: Heatran
Domain: Fire, volcanoes especially.
Bio: Suprisingly calm for what you'd expect, but don't mess with him. Has a thing for metalworking.
Relationships: is mostly neutral towards other Legendaries, except he is rather fond of the fire type Legendaries, except Victini, who he sees as impertinent and rude.

Bendyfinger
-Deoxys
-DNA and space. ("Space. Space. Wanna go to space." "Fact: space does not exist.")
-An alien who escaped his dying planet and has only one goal: to survive. Doesn't talk much, master of genetics research. Couldn't really care less on earth's fate.
-Has a hatred for Rayaquaza. Freind to all space-related pokemon, like kyreum and Clefairy and Lunatone and stuff.

Sheet:

Legendary, unique pokemon:
Pokemon:
Domain*:
Bio*:
Relationships*:

Not-unique pokemon:
Pokemon:
Name:
Bio:
Special traits?:
Relationships:

*domain: power over...
*bio: personality, etc.
*relationships: Affilaitions, enemies etc.

---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
Join the Pantheons RP on Emerald social!
#2ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 6:08:27 PM
I mean Palkia
---
RIP in this sig: Origins reference, SPM reference, Jim Sterling quote, and other random stuff.
#3ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 6:33:31 PM
Oh, come on. At LEAST bendyfinger
---
#4BendyfingerPosted 8/17/2014 6:34:11 PM
ReaccuringExtra posted...
Oh, come on. At LEAST bendyfinger

Sup. Just got home.
---
3ds fc: 1289-8462-2319 IGN: Mike. TSV: 2598
Official Malamar of the ORAS boards
#5ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:12:28 PM
Hi
---
#6ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:13:02 PM
So, do you like the story or want to change it?
---
#7ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:58:50 PM
So I guess no one stays up...
---
#8RavingSwoobatPosted 8/17/2014 9:15:38 PM
I'll join, I suppose. I've been wanting to try a new RP for a while:

Pokemon: Articuno
Domain: Blizzards/snowstorms and mountain tops
Bio: Articuno likes to be left alone. No trespassers, no visitors. He likes to stay atop his icy perch on a mountain somewhere and occasionally cause havoc with a blizzard or three.
Relationships: He is on mutual terms with Kyurem due to them having similar ice powers, and considers him a peer. He dislikes Moltres due to feud they had long ago, having lost in that bout, and is distant towards Zapdos. Articuno is neutral to most other legendaries...
---
Come follow me on my egglocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69876471
#9ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 9:17:15 PM
Okay adding that.
---
#10ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 9:23:38 PM
Added. Also anybody just ask if they want to see all the bios and a list.
---