This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Pantheons: Official Sign Up 1: Guise Come Here

#31Ink_DropletsPosted 8/18/2014 2:58:19 PM
I was thinking about this early, but IDK. Some of the characters here look like potential Mary Sues.
---
Friend Code: 1006 - 0901 - 1537
#32TapporPosted 8/18/2014 3:46:47 PM
Pokemon: Groudon
Domain*: Underground lavaflow, mainly under Hoenn.
Bio*: Expanded the land masses, blah blah blah. Has anger issues and is almost always angry. Has destructive tendencies, often destroying things when he's angry or even sometimes for no reason at all.
Relationships*: Detests Kyogre, I mean REALLY detests Kyogre. Rayquaza annoys him. Feels neutral about everyone else (other water types do have a tendency to annoy him though.)

Pokemon: Kyogre
Domain*: Oceans!
Bio*: Expanded the oceans. Kyogre is much more rational than Groudon can ever hope to be, though he still hates Groudon. He doesn't like to share the ocean with anyone (because you know ships travel on oceans.) so sometimes a ship or two will go missing, often because of him.
Relationships*: Hates Groudon. Fine with anyone else.

Pokemon: Shelgon
Name: Baron
Bio: Baron was a very adventurous Shelgon and used to get around easily. He actually didn't want to evolve as a Bagon, but he evolved during a fight with a group of stronger Dragon-types. He barely escaped, and as a result he has became very timid and cautious.
Special traits?: His shell is cracked.
Relationships: Scared of other Gabite and Garchomp, Fraxure and Haxorus, and Druddigon.
---
"Bored." --TheFightingPoly, 2014
Ask for FC if you truly need it.
#33BendyfingerPosted 8/18/2014 4:01:02 PM
Oops! Forgot to put camerupt's name. His name is Meero.
---
3ds fc: 1289-8462-2319 IGN: Mike. TSV: 2598
Official Malamar of the ORAS boards
#343i33le23Posted 8/18/2014 4:03:45 PM
Can I join after this starts? Still debating wether or not I want to join but it seems fun and i want to see where the story leads to.
---
Meh....
#35ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:53:19 PM
Ok I'm in a hurry to add you all wow thanks for keeping it alive while I slack off :)
---
IMO!
Join the Pantheons RP on Emerald social!
#36ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:57:00 PM
I'm going to have to add you all tommorow, sorry I need to wake up really early to do something.
---
IMO!
#37ReaccuringExtra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 9:12:29 PM
I know this is really obnoxious, but can someone help me out and just copy/paste the things Tappor posted to what I posted.
My excuse: I'm on the app for Pokemon Gamefaqs where the copy/paste only lets you qoute/copy from the post at the top of the page so yeah >.< sorry
---
IMO!
#38fedartzPosted 8/18/2014 9:18:37 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Also, to Sophia and fedart, your domain isn't the place you live, it's the stuff you have control over.

I can control lots of stuff since imma psychic. :3
---
1478-5012-5198 ign Fedora
http://tinyurl.com/kv4x25c
#39RavingSwoobatPosted 8/18/2014 9:38:13 PM
Bendyfinger: Deoxys,
Nshader: Regigas, A Gallade
Tappor2:Groundon, Kyorge, A Shelgon
ReaccuringExtra: A Zourark
20JACK12: Palkia (by cameo)
Pendragon71037: Heatran
RavingSwoobat: Articuno
Fedartz: M-Mewtwo Y
Lolsophia: Diance

Pendragon71037:
Pokemon: Heatran
Domain: Fire, volcanoes especially.
Bio: Suprisingly calm for what you'd expect, but don't mess with him. Has a thing for metalworking.
Relationships: is mostly neutral towards other Legendaries, except he is rather fond of the fire type Legendaries, except Victini, who he sees as impertinent and rude.

Bendyfinger
-Deoxys
-DNA and space. ("Space. Space. Wanna go to space." "Fact: space does not exist.")
-An alien who escaped his dying planet and has only one goal: to survive. Doesn't talk much, master of genetics research. Couldn't really care less on earth's fate.
-Has a hatred for Rayaquaza. Freind to all space-related pokemon, like kyreum and Clefairy and Lunatone and stuff.

RavingSwoobat
-Articuno
-Blizzards/snowstorms and mountain tops
-Articuno likes to be left alone. No trespassers, no visitors. He likes to stay atop his icy perch on a mountain and occasionally cause havoc with a blizzard or fifteen.
-Is on mutual terms kyurem due to them having similar ice powers, and considers him a peer. He dislikes moltress due to a feud they had long ago, having lost in that bout, and is distant towards zapdos. Articuno is neutral to most other Legendaries.

BendyFinger
-Camerupt
-
-as a numel, he got stuck outside the rain. Due to this, he now enjoys splashing around in puddles. He is slower than most of his species, mentally and physically, and has a vacant look on it's face.
-Isn't hurt by water, knows surf.

Fedart
-M-Mewtwo Y
-Kanto & Kalos (flying over between those two regions)
-Mysterious timid mewtwo who hates humanity, he was sympathized by genesects fates and decides to guide them over to pokemon hills.
-Loves genesect and birdies (huh.)

Lolsophia7
-Diance
-A rocky mountian known for having crystals that reflect the stars.
-Fell from the sky on a winter night, not much is known about this strange pokemon, some believe that Diance is an alien.

Tappor2
Pokemon: Groudon
Domain*: Underground lavaflow, mainly under Hoenn.
Bio*: Expanded the land masses, blah blah blah. Has anger issues and is almost always angry. Has destructive tendencies, often destroying things when he's angry or even sometimes for no reason at all.
Relationships*: Detests Kyogre, I mean REALLY detests Kyogre. Rayquaza annoys him. Feels neutral about everyone else (other water types do have a tendency to annoy him though.)

Pokemon: Kyogre
Domain*: Oceans!
Bio*: Expanded the oceans. Kyogre is much more rational than Groudon can ever hope to be, though he still hates Groudon. He doesn't like to share the ocean with anyone (because you know ships travel on oceans.) so sometimes a ship or two will go missing, often because of him.
Relationships*: Hates Groudon. Fine with anyone else.

Pokemon: Shelgon
Name: Baron
Bio: Baron was a very adventurous Shelgon and used to get around easily. He actually didn't want to evolve as a Bagon, but he evolved during a fight with a group of stronger Dragon-types. He barely escaped, and as a result he has became very timid and cautious.
Special traits?: His shell is cracked.
Relationships: Scared of other Gabite and Garchomp, Fraxure and Haxorus, and Druddigon.

---
Come follow me on my egglocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69876471
#40LightningAce11Posted 8/18/2014 9:56:54 PM
I guess I'll join then.

Pokemon: Zekrom
Domain: Thunderclouds, powerplants and mountains.
Bio: All this pokemon loves to do is bring storms to cities and feed off the despair of people in it. It doesn't like humans but tolerates pokemon.
Relationships: Doesn't really know any legendary, but if it met one it would analyze from a distance to see if they are approachable.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189