This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope drapion gets a mega

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope drapion gets a mega
1 year ago#1
It's like a perfect candidate

Strong movepool

High fairly balanced stats

You can give it an even 20 stat boost

And a strong offensive ability (sheer force/ tough claws/ adaptability )
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
1 year ago#2
Why

All

The

Enters?
---
FC 4570-8841-7609 I met a guy so dumb he put his sig in every post he made.
1 year ago#3
Spectrum_Re posted...
Why

All

The

Enters?

Cause

I'm

Typing

With

A

Stream

Of

conscious
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
1 year ago#4
Tough Claws seems to make the most sense. It'd probably get a massive boost in Attack, Speed, and some Defense.
I really like Drapion, so I'd like this.
---
Silence. We need more silence.
FC: 4141-2057-6093 ign: Lucie
1 year ago#5
0/10 Mega idea, if Mega Altaria an' Sceptile taught us anything, it be' that all good Mega Pokemon need unneccessary typings tacked on, even if it means replacing existing, more logical typings.

Mega Drapion needs to remove its Poison typing in favor of one that makes far less sense, yet appeals more to 12 year olds on the internet, most likely Fairy or Dragon, though Fire be' a decent pick too.
1 year ago#6
I would want them to make an ability that basically gives it the equivalent of a focus energy always. It would not be a huge leap from how its already used. It would be different and it would actually make it worth using over just throwing items onto drapion now.

For people who are unawares. Focus energy is 2 critical chance increases or 50%

If you obtain 3 critical chance increases you reach 100%. Drapion learns 2 stab moves which have this critical chance increase.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
1 year ago#7
CaptainZangoose posted...
0/10 Mega idea, if Mega Altaria an' Sceptile taught us anything, it be' that all good Mega Pokemon need unneccessary typings tacked on, even if it means replacing existing, more logical typings.

Mega Drapion needs to remove its Poison typing in favor of one that makes far less sense, yet appeals more to 12 year olds on the internet, most likely Fairy or Dragon, though Fire be' a decent pick too.

Ah, but Mega Altaria's typing made sense, and it was predicted.
Not all good megas have a typing change. Gaze upon Mega Mawile and Mega Medicham, for example.
It would be silly to add a Fairy-type to Drapion, so let's cross that off the list - that would never happen, although Gamefreak has surprised me many times.
Perhaps Drapion's egg group presents a clue of what it's typing may be in the future, if there is even a chance it will get a mega stone.
---
1 year ago#8
Roko_Kichigai posted...

Not all good megas have a typing change. Gaze upon Mega Mawile and Mega Medicham, for example.
It would be silly to add a Fairy-type to Drapion, so let's cross that off the list - that would never happen, although Gamefreak has surprised me many times.
Perhaps Drapion's egg group presents a clue of what it's typing may be in the future, if there is even a chance it will get a mega stone.

Please enlighten me on what makes sense about a giant bird with cloud wings NOT 'aving Flying type.
1 year ago#9
Roko_Kichigai posted...

Please enlighten me on what makes sense about a giant bird with cloud wings NOT 'aving Flying type.

Hmm? Mega Charizard X, Flygon (although it has Levitate). It happened in the past, and nobody has questioned that.
---
1 year ago#10
Roko_Kichigai posted...
Roko_Kichigai posted...

Hmm? Mega Charizard X, Flygon (although it has Levitate). It happened in the past, and nobody has questioned that.

Except people have questioned those two and those two not being flying type doesn't mean Mega'Taria make sense.
---
Official Mega Sceptile of every Goddamn Board. #MegaSalamence2stronk
FC:3540-1140-9837 IGN:Barry
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope drapion gets a mega

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived