This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you watch the Anime if it were more like Pokemon Origins?

#101iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 11:59:14 PM
Lexifox posted...
"i didn't say it's a great tank,I said 'It has great tanking defensive stats' so learn to read"

Yes, there's a very big difference. Base 110 Def is a good tanking stat. But Glaceon is an ice type. AKA the worst defensive typing ever. And this was all preceded by the qualifier that "it won't be OU by a long shot"
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#102shrooboid313Posted 8/18/2014 12:06:12 AM
I didn't really like Origins that much. So, probably not.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313 - My YouTube channel.
FC: 2363-5620-6039 *Fairy Type Safari*, Message me if you do add me.
#103supermegabloxPosted 8/18/2014 12:58:39 AM
yes i would. origins was great, liked that it was a bit darker than the main pokemon anime.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#104The Rogue CobraPosted 8/18/2014 2:20:49 AM
I would watch more in a heartbeat.
---
It takes more than a costume and an attitude to do this work. - Batman
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS, NOOOOO thank you! - The Joker
#105Drkr_ZenPosted 8/18/2014 2:55:41 AM
Definitely. I watched the anime from when it first aired until Pikachu KO'd a Rhyhorn with Thunderbolt... lol. Each time I look at it, I just facepalm, sigh or do both in unison.

But Origins was awesome. I loved that it was a bit darker, at times, and the animation was superb. It reminded me a lot of how great the Gen I and II promo artwork used to be from Ken Sugimori (not that his art isn't good now, it was just on a whole 'nother level back in the day).
---
Fail Reboots: DmC, The Amazing Spider-Man, TMNT and the list grows...
GOTY: Demon's Souls, Bayonetta, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, BS: Infinite
#106LexifoxPosted 8/18/2014 3:10:00 AM
Drkr_Zen posted...
Definitely. I watched the anime from when it first aired until Pikachu KO'd a Rhyhorn with Thunderbolt... lol. Each time I look at it, I just facepalm, sigh or do both in unison.

But Origins was awesome. I loved that it was a bit darker, at times, and the animation was superb. It reminded me a lot of how great the Gen I and II promo artwork used to be from Ken Sugimori (not that his art isn't good now, it was just on a whole 'nother level back in the day).

>gets mad at pikachu KOing rhyhorn with electricity
>perfectly fine with rhyhorn KOing jolteon with electricity
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#107rojsePosted 8/18/2014 3:28:28 AM
Lexifox posted...
>perfectly fine with rhyhorn KOing jolteon with electricity

Red shouldn't have had a Quick Feet Jolteon then.
---
MissJocelyn goes on adventure, stuff happens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.
#1081998_zPosted 8/18/2014 4:30:12 AM
ITT: iKhanic vs. Lexifox.
---
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight