This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I honestly hope Primal Rayquaza

#1JarickoPosted 8/17/2014 11:35:01 PM
If it ever happens does not get aerilate.

I have heard discussions in various places, people wanting to see him get that as an ability... Aerilate rayquaza would be the strongest pokemon, in the game.

Without even factoring a stat increase, Rayquaza gets access to V-create, Extreme Speed, Rock coverage of choice, Earthquake, Dragon coverage of choice and a wide array of other coverages. It can also dragon dance.

Extreme speed + aerilate ( stab + another 30% ) with access to the move pool it has, should this thing ever manage to boost would be ridiculously hard to stop.

Guaranteed ban on smogon. VGC tends to ban anything remotely similar to this anyway so that would be uneffected, and pretty much you can expect anyone in any online battling who is not under some rule dictating otherwise to be using it should this scenario ever happen.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#2Virtua1ityPosted 8/17/2014 11:37:36 PM
That would definitely be very powerful,but it needs something good to compete with Primal Groudon and Kyogre.Air Lock's not gonna cut it.
---
"Do you choose Mudkip,the Mud Fish pokemon?"
FC: 4253-3703-9667 | IGN:Esteban | TSV:3731
#3LightningAce11Posted 8/17/2014 11:38:19 PM
Dragon types getting stronger are the result of fairies being introduced. You have no one to blame but the people who wanted a nerf.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
#4Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 11:39:44 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Dragon types getting stronger are the result of fairies being introduced. You have no one to blame but the people who wanted a nerf.

What is this in response to?
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#5fedartzPosted 8/17/2014 11:42:15 PM
Primal Rayquaza should shed its Dragon Typing into pure flying types
---
1478-5012-5198 ign Fedora
http://tinyurl.com/kv4x25c
#6LightningAce11Posted 8/17/2014 11:42:43 PM
Jaricko posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

A general statement to people who don't want dragons to become stronger.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
#7Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 11:45:19 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Jaricko posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

A general statement to people who don't want dragons to become stronger.

I wasn't even really talking about dragon's so much as rayquaza in general. I honestly do not think extreme speed and aerilate / pixilate should ever be allowed on the same pokemon. At the very least not something with an attack stat to use it.
---