This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop Serial Codes

#1PictocheatPosted 8/18/2014 6:29:35 AM
Can anyone confirm if the serial code(s) for Heracronite and Pinsirite are the same for everyone, or different?
---
U say U want a Revolution
Well, U know Wii all want to change the world
#2calender68Posted 8/18/2014 6:56:24 AM
"When you enter this Serial Code into Mystery Gift, you will then download the Heracronite in Pokémon X or Pinsirite in Pokémon Y."

-Serebii
---
3DS FC: 0559-7940-5536 Name/IGN: Steven
AC Dream Address: 5700-3054-9370. Visit to see a Hoenn remake!
#3EmpirorPosted 8/18/2014 7:13:21 AM
calender68 posted...
"When you enter this Serial Code into Mystery Gift, you will then download the Heracronite in Pokémon X or Pinsirite in Pokémon Y."

-Serebii

That doesn't really answer the question (I would also like to know since Gamestop would be quite the walk.)
---
3DS FC: 3566-1589-3105 I have Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus among other PVP games
http://imonfireproductions.com/ (Personal website)
#4rojsePosted 8/18/2014 7:19:44 AM
Empiror posted...
calender68 posted...

-Serebii

That doesn't really answer the question (I would also like to know since Gamestop would be quite the walk.)

Attitudes like this is why Gamestop won't host more events. What's in it for Gamestop to host an event if you're not even bothered to go there because walking is too much of an issue? If they don't get increased customer traffic for the effort they put into hosting an event, why should they bother hosting more events?
---
MissJocelyn goes on adventure, stuff happens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.
#5CAPSARPosted 8/18/2014 7:26:42 AM(edited)
It depends on where people live in relation to Gamestop. Here in the Northeast it's not a big deal. But for some people say in the Midwest the nearest Gamestop could be about an hour away or even more. So in that case for events such as this one the TC's question is a valid one.

EDIT: My question on the flyer does it have both codes or just one?
#6Serebii from SPPPosted 8/18/2014 7:29:13 AM
Serial codes are all unique and one-time use.

Flyers will have just one code as far as I am aware.

Also, don't let them try pulling the bull that you have to pre-order ORAS to get it. Already had a report of that.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#7BkurisenshiPosted 8/18/2014 7:31:36 AM
rojse posted...
Empiror posted...
calender68 posted...

-Serebii

Attitudes like this is why Gamestop won't host more events. What's in it for Gamestop to host an event if you're not even bothered to go there because walking is too much of an issue? If they don't get increased customer traffic for the effort they put into hosting an event, why should they bother hosting more events?

I would rather Gamestop NOT host any events, to be honest. Gamestop is NOT a company I respect. I'd rather go to Wal-Mart or TRU or basically anywhere besides Gamestop. I am already gonna spend 5 valuable minutes of my time to go to Gamestop if I have to in order to get my code, but I'd rather find it posted online. And no, I'm not some guy who doesn't have 5 minutes to spare or anything silly like that. But I am a guy who gives Gamestop as little as I have to due to their terrible customer service and business practices (generally speaking, but generally true in my experience...over many YEARS). So yeah, i don't even wanna give them 5 minutes if I don't have to.

So, has anyone got theirs yet? How do we do it? Shared or individual codes? I'm sure they'll try to force us to purchase something or pre-order something for the PS4 or XB1 in order to get them if they are individual codes...
---
Pokemon Y - 3DS FC: 1161-0504-7763 FS: Electric: Emolga, Stunfisk, Luxio
IGN: BuraddoRun
#8BkurisenshiPosted 8/18/2014 7:32:35 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Serial codes are all unique and one-time use.

Flyers will have just one code as far as I am aware.

Also, don't let them try pulling the bull that you have to pre-order ORAS to get it. Already had a report of that.

^There you go.

Well, guess I gotta give them time and take in an earful of BS to get my code.
---
Pokemon Y - 3DS FC: 1161-0504-7763 FS: Electric: Emolga, Stunfisk, Luxio
IGN: BuraddoRun
#9rojsePosted 8/18/2014 7:34:24 AM
Bkurisenshi posted...
But I am a guy who gives Gamestop as little as I have to due to their terrible customer service and business practices

Running a free optional event for their customers is terrible business practice, I agree.
---
MissJocelyn goes on adventure, stuff happens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.
#10XNo_FearXPosted 8/18/2014 7:34:32 AM
eww you'd rather go to walmart
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8