This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unreleased HAs

#1MegaRyanPosted 8/18/2014 7:40:07 AM
Like the starters we don't have them for yet and the gen 6 fossils.. Any word on when? Hopefully they still happen..

I got me a Feraligatr w/ ddance ice punch aqua jet that trained and use but it is lacking.. Sheer force and life orb with this guys movepool will be just so much better for it
---
You wasted your time reading this.
#2brStalkerPosted 8/18/2014 7:42:29 AM
Screw Feraligatr. I want my LightningRod Zapdos :-/
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#3GhetsisPosted 8/18/2014 7:43:03 AM
The legendary birds, too. I want to ditch Uglymoth as my hatch slave, but HA Moltres doesn't exist yet.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
#4The_DragonwPosted 8/18/2014 7:43:26 AM
MegaRyan posted...
Like the starters we don't have them for yet and the gen 6 fossils.. Any word on when? Hopefully they still happen..

I got me a Feraligatr w/ ddance ice punch aqua jet that trained and use but it is lacking.. Sheer force and life orb with this guys movepool will be just so much better for it

Yes, yes it will be.

I have one, and it's great...after much setting up.
---
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#5Catluver17Posted 8/18/2014 7:43:55 AM
I just want Feraligatr and Tyrantrum's HAs.

Feraligatr cause Sheer Force and my fav starter, and Tyrantrum cause... well, Rock Head, DD and Head Smash is gonna make one hell of a mess outta almost anything. I always imaged he'd be Rampardos 2.0 since he was revealed and one day he'll be just that.
---
Official Cat God Liepard of every board.
Every time you notice this sig a puppy dies. Please, keep killing puppies. 3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. IGN: Paul
#6SopherooPosted 8/18/2014 7:44:42 AM
brStalker posted...

That went Shadow Tag Chandelure road.

Zapdos' HA is now Static.
#7brStalkerPosted 8/18/2014 7:46:13 AM
Sopheroo posted...
brStalker posted...

waa...?

*looks for sources to confirm*

Oh, f***
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#8MegaRyan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:46:28 AM
Btw, I'm aware gatr isn't anything super great even with sheer force, but I just like it and it'll be sooo much better with it. Legendary birds HAs I forgot all about them! I want those too for the same reason as gatr but at least zapdos is already a boss
---
You wasted your time reading this.
#9Dark04SaturnPosted 8/18/2014 7:48:23 AM
Sopheroo posted...
brStalker posted...

So... they changed an unreleased HA for another HA... that hasn't been released? *mindblown*
---
3DS FC: 4897-5980-7678 IGN Saturn // Breeders List: goo.gl/l2PNKa //
Official Good Trader/Cloners/Non-Scammers Guild Member
#10Catluver17Posted 8/18/2014 7:49:04 AM
Dark04Saturn posted...
Sopheroo posted...
brStalker posted...

So... they changed an unreleased HA for another HA... that hasn't been released? *mindblown*

Trollfreak gonna troll, yo
---
Official Cat God Liepard of every board.
Every time you notice this sig a puppy dies. Please, keep killing puppies. 3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. IGN: Paul