This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ability ideas

#11Sy1veonPosted 8/18/2014 5:50:04 PM
skittywinsalot posted...
Shafayat1234 posted...
Highly exposive and life gain is OP

Highly explosive would be one of the best abilitys in the game, and life gain would be great. But ultra smoke on mega torkal would be ubers with 0 drop shell smash and overheat

Both of those are OP due to the only counters being rare moves (Heal Block) and rare Abilities (Damp) that NOBODY uses. Plus, combining Leftovers with Life Gain would just be ridiculous with Bulky Pokemon, and would be banned everywhere.
---
3DS FC: 4854 7746 5532 Name: Mashiro
#12N-K-SPosted 8/18/2014 6:09:25 PM
I got some...!

mischief - lowers the opponents special attack by 1 stage

Charge - 30% chance to attack first (stacks with quick claw)

converge - combines the attack and special attack when using offensive moves and combines defence and special defence when taking damage

Thoughts?
#13ThornAernoughtPosted 8/18/2014 6:10:42 PM
The priority one is interesting. But even more interesting would be a room (like trick room) which negates all priority.
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#14skittywinsalot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:35:51 PM
Some more

Twist speed: when this pokemon enters trick room activates for 5 turns

Item ignore: your opponents item has no effect

Phantom guard: wonder guard+overcoat+immune to status
---
All i need now is mega typhlosion, plus the one after the national dex could be holding a stone so theres a chance
#15warriorman222Posted 8/18/2014 8:13:44 PM
skittywinsalot posted...
(i want origionality for your abilitys)

Then what's with the bland names lol
---
Pokemon Y: 3866-8698-4754: water: Octillery, Quagsire, Frogadier. GT:CaTaClYsM. When you add me, PM me so i add back. http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
#16TwyliteSprinklePosted 8/19/2014 12:47:08 AM
Purple_Tater posted...
Slow & Steady - All moves are 100% accurate but the user will always go last (essentially all moves have -6 priority on this Pokemon).

Pokemon with this ability: Onix, Steelix, Gigalith

this needs to be a real ability
---
TwilightSprinkle<3
http://tinyurl.com/opo43rh
#17Roko_KichigaiPosted 8/19/2014 8:21:36 AM
Fierce - When hit by a super-effective attack, Speed is boosted.

Iron Kick - all kick moves are boosted.

Since we're sharing these, I might as well share my fanmade legendary's ability:

Dreamer - falls asleep when sent out. Each turn, it has 15% chance to make the opponent drowsy and 30% chance of restoring 10% of it's own health.
---
Silence. We need more silence.
FC: 4141-2057-6093 ign: Lucie
#18OfficerViPosted 8/19/2014 8:44:48 AM
Seriously why does everyone always try and create the most broken ablilites/ moves ever. Because seriously most of this s*** is broken as hell. Why not just have an ability called Win- whenever a pokemon enter the field the match is immediately won.

(not saying all of them are but roughly 70% of these are just bs)
---
Cupcake Lover and Certified Face Puncher
#19Roko_KichigaiPosted 8/19/2014 8:52:36 AM
OfficerVi posted...
Seriously why does everyone always try and create the most broken ablilites/ moves ever. Because seriously most of this s*** is broken as hell. Why not just have an ability called Win- whenever a pokemon enter the field the match is immediately won.

I hope mine isn't broken.
---
Silence. We need more silence.
FC: 4141-2057-6093 ign: Lucie
#20OfficerViPosted 8/19/2014 9:11:16 AM
Roko_Kichigai posted...
OfficerVi posted...

I hope mine isn't broken.

Fierce is cool and Iron kick seems plausible. But dreamer could be broken depending on the stats of the legendary that gets it. If we're talking 670 and it may be able to just be a wall an wait until your whole team falls alsleep. But if its 100 across the board then it seems pretty awesome.

One more thing if it went in to battle with a berry or a pokemon with vital spirit would it wake up?
---
Cupcake Lover and Certified Face Puncher