This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's the Gamestop thing gonna work? Am I gonna get a piece of paper, search

#1King_of_FlanPosted 8/18/2014 9:25:23 AM
for a gift, what?
---
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014
#2Kitazaki_sanPosted 8/18/2014 9:38:47 AM
You ask them for a pin. They give you a pin to enter into your game. Connect to the internet to enter the pin and get your item. Pick it up at a Pokemon Center just like other events. Done.
---
3DS FC: 3239-3604-9829
Play Pokemon and Bravely Default with me :3
#3RayCRPPosted 8/18/2014 2:01:14 PM
They are serial codes you get on a little scratch card they're handing out. Yes, you do need to go into the store, and yes, you do need to ask an associate for them.

No purchase is necessary. Don't let them try and force you to pre-order ORAS for the code. Also, some GameStops seem to be very insistent that it's one code per customer, even if you have two or more copies of the game. Others are willing to give you one per game you own. Others are handing them out willy-nilly if you ask. Lastly, while the stores were supposed to have the cards with the codes in by today, not every store has received them yet. Check back later today, or tomorrow.
---
Editor-in-Chief at TheTanooki.com; Looking for new news/culture writers!
Follow me on Miiverse/Twitter/Instagram: ChristianPonte
#4MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 2:30:09 PM
What's the code for?
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#5ThornAernoughtPosted 8/18/2014 2:36:15 PM
Other version bug megastones.
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#6King_of_Flan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:21:30 PM
RayCRP posted...
They are serial codes you get on a little scratch card they're handing out. Yes, you do need to go into the store, and yes, you do need to ask an associate for them.

No purchase is necessary. Don't let them try and force you to pre-order ORAS for the code. Also, some GameStops seem to be very insistent that it's one code per customer, even if you have two or more copies of the game. Others are willing to give you one per game you own. Others are handing them out willy-nilly if you ask. Lastly, while the stores were supposed to have the cards with the codes in by today, not every store has received them yet. Check back later today, or tomorrow.

Found this out today actually. A store I went to didn't have them. Gonna wait until Thursday or something.
---
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014