This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do YOU EV train specifically?

#1latimasterPosted 8/18/2014 1:33:27 PM
I'm looking to start EV training my Pokemon but I kinda wanna know what other methods people use besides super training, because that seems to take forever
#2TalesOfXAndYPosted 8/18/2014 1:33:50 PM
Horde training
---
Official Mega Sceptile of every Goddamn Board. #MegaSalamence2stronk
FC:3540-1140-9837 IGN:Barry
#3LopunnyThoPosted 8/18/2014 1:34:27 PM
I use Super Training
---
Lopunny hops into battle! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69616430
#4empireoffirePosted 8/18/2014 1:37:15 PM
With a hammer.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#5Alice_13Posted 8/18/2014 1:42:37 PM
Only few actually train, like myself.. the majority just gets cloned Pokemon & say,"look at my hard work"..

I remember yesterday I saw a guy at worlds who had hatched like, 3 eggs but had shiny, most like, 5/6 iv Pokemon..

The Pokemon community is getting really lazy about actually breeding & training their own Pokemon & it's sorta sad seeing this being a dedicated breeder myself..

It's really not that much work playing "bike simulator" & trainers shouldn't be so lazy honestly..

Guess some people will never change & always search for the easy way out..
---
Just Maybe If I Pray Enough, hmm..
http://i.imgur.com/iHUYYTph.jpg
#6latimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 1:53:02 PM
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Horde training

Are you able to find hordes for every type of EV?

LopunnyTho posted...
I use Super Training

And about how long does it take you to fully super train each one?
#7Snake_Eyes270Posted 8/18/2014 1:53:15 PM
Alice_13 posted...
Only few actually train, like myself.. the majority just gets cloned Pokemon & say,"look at my hard work"..

I remember yesterday I saw a guy at worlds who had hatched like, 3 eggs but had shiny, most like, 5/6 iv Pokemon..

The Pokemon community is getting really lazy about actually breeding & training their own Pokemon & it's sorta sad seeing this being a dedicated breeder myself..

It's really not that much work playing "bike simulator" & trainers shouldn't be so lazy honestly..

agreed, I dont even use any mons that I get from trades, I just use them as breeding material to raise my own, for me the fun in this game is breeding your own specifically formulated mons and raising them up yourself, makes you feel as close to being a real pokemon trainer...which I think is the point of these games lol and yes certain ones take quite a while to breed, but it just depends, its also fun how some are bred differently, keeps it interesting, but those damn baby forms are really annoying, im working on lucarios now, gotta evolve them during the day!!
---
3DS: 2492-4456-0621 In-Game: Ashley (Nick:Robby) Friend Safari Type: DRAGON (Fraxure / Druddigon / Shelgon) PM me if you add me!!!
#8MrPototoPosted 8/18/2014 1:53:42 PM
Alice_13 posted...

The community has always been lazy. With the advent of the GTS in Gen 4, it just means those with cheating devices or the means to cheat can easily distribute their creations.

On topic, I use the horde method. It is the right way to do things.
---
"Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather."
3DS FC: 4184-2151-1414. Jari Maenpaa. Revive Puzzle Pirates!
#9RayCRPPosted 8/18/2014 3:03:29 PM
Super Training. It might take a little longer (I've never timed myself), but it's more consistent and I have more fine control over things.
---
Editor-in-Chief at TheTanooki.com; Looking for new news/culture writers!
Follow me on Miiverse/Twitter/Instagram: ChristianPonte
#10FinalInsanityPosted 8/18/2014 3:07:11 PM
A combination of the two

Use Super Training for precise spreads, use Hordes for mass-dump spreads and for filling out remaining EVs after Super Training