This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting shinies in Wonder Trade

#1Iron_Chef_BrianPosted 8/18/2014 12:37:52 PM(edited)
You're not going to believe this, but the other day I got a shiny Jigglypuff in the Wonder Trade for one of my Scyther breeding rejects. It's level 30, has its hidden ability and AFAIK has two perfect IVs, speed and attack. I'm wondering whether I should trade it (and if so, what for) or bank it for ORAS.

How rare is this anyway? And what would you do w/ a shiny you got in WT?
---
Allez Cuisine!
#2CharxsetsunaPosted 8/18/2014 12:37:27 PM
I would bank it personally because I like jigglypuff it's adorable
---
If char and amuro had a child then would they make charumo
#3Iron_Chef_Brian(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 12:48:30 PM
True, but when emphasizing attack over special attack, would you not be better off evolving it? I ask this because the only physical damage dealing fairy type move, IIRC, is Play Rough which it learns as a Wigglytuff, and then only via a Move Reminder.
---
Allez Cuisine!
#4EmiArtsPosted 8/18/2014 12:51:19 PM
Iron_Chef_Brian posted...
True, but when emphasizing attack over special attack, would you not be better off evolving it? I ask this because the only physical damage dealing fairy type move, IIRC, is Play Rough which it learns as a Wigglytuff, and then only via a Move Reminder.

Clone and give it to me plz
---
FC- 3067-4379-4862- IGN is Emily :) Proud OSG Member! :D
~Soul~Spirit~Superior~
#5CharxsetsunaPosted 8/18/2014 12:53:56 PM
Iron_Chef_Brian posted...

I see no use for battling in jigglypuff but ingame I use it for shiny hunting because of sing

I know there are better pokemon for that job
---
If char and amuro had a child then would they make charumo
#6Iron_Chef_Brian(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:25:12 AM
Here's the rub; I already have an Igglybuff in the bank making this Jigglypuff unnecessary. That's why I'm seriously tempted to trade it.
---
Allez Cuisine!
#7ffdghPosted 8/19/2014 8:46:17 AM
Save it until jiggly is seen in smash :p
---
Soon we will see we're living the dreams of our generation.
3DS:4768-8177-0708| X Ign: Zay