This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized how well Hydreigon and Aegislash work together.

#1LightningAce11Posted 8/18/2014 5:44:14 PM
They both resist each other's weaknesses iirc. What movesets should I have for the doubles aegislash? The generic kings shield, shadow ball, flash cannon and substitute? Or something else?
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189
#2Spectrum_RePosted 8/18/2014 5:44:38 PM
ok
---
FC 4570-8841-7609 I met a guy so dumb he put his sig in every post he made.
#3zelionxPosted 8/18/2014 5:49:07 PM
I know they do have great type synergy in theory, but a lot of their biggest threats have dual typing and can beat both of them (like garchomp and other hydreigon)

Trust me I've tried working with a core like that because they're two of my favorites but for some reason it just doesn't work well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/oGQsK2D.png
#4The Fir CoatPosted 8/18/2014 5:50:55 PM
Aegislash is ding dong bannu
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#5LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:52:08 PM
zelionx posted...
I know they do have great type synergy in theory, but a lot of their biggest threats have dual typing and can beat both of them (like garchomp and other hydreigon)

Trust me I've tried working with a core like that because they're two of my favorites but for some reason it just doesn't work well.

What have you tried to beat garchomp? I guess follow me pachirisu would be funny, or follow me togekiss would be even better. Tailwind support is also good for hydreigon.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
#6GGuitarGuy95Posted 8/18/2014 5:55:31 PM
My Aegi carries sacred sword, rock slide, king shield, and wide guard. I only carry those two attacks too take on specific threats like Mega mom and Charizard Y.

As of now the generic VGC set is the best to use for doubles. A lot of people run intimidate and will o wisp users. Also watch out for Bisharp. He is the Aegishlash killer O.O
#7Rea1JusticePosted 8/18/2014 5:56:20 PM
The Fir Coat posted...
Aegislash is ding dong bannu

Smogdrone; "Smoron singles is the only format"

LightningAce11 posted...
They both resist each other's weaknesses iirc. What movesets should I have for the doubles aegislash? The generic kings shield, shadow ball, flash cannon and substitute? Or something else?

doubles

This is what happens when you accept never using your brain again once you join smogon; you can't read the op at all.
---
Anti-Smogon. (sig this to lead a new anti-smogon movement.) Not taking the bulls*** since 2004.
#8zelionxPosted 8/18/2014 5:58:08 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
zelionx posted...

What have you tried to beat garchomp? I guess follow me pachirisu would be funny, or follow me togekiss would be even better. Tailwind support is also good for hydreigon.

My Mawile, Hydreigon, and Garchomp are all able to take hits from Garchomp and deal an attack back (with hydreigon specifically EV'd to take a dragon claw)
---
http://i.imgur.com/oGQsK2D.png
#9The Fir CoatPosted 8/18/2014 5:58:59 PM
Rea1Justice posted...
you can't read the op at all.

Reading is for chumps. "in doubles" could have gone in the title.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#10LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:59:24 PM
What do you think of togekiss in doubles? I might want to forgo the pachirisu idea, and togekiss does have much better bulk with follow me.
---