This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make a Broken Ability, not based off any existing Ability.

#11Andre48Posted 8/19/2014 1:37:03 AM
Light Power: this is Pikachu's signature ability, making its Attack and Special Attack doubled
---
Pokemon X || IGN: Andrea || 3DS FC: 1118 0336 6452 || TSV: [0729] || My list: http://tinyurl.com/n2kw5uq
Member of The Pocket Monsters Guild! Join us!
#12TwyliteSprinklePosted 8/19/2014 1:44:17 AM
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
Unstable body: Automatically uses Explosion upon KO, regardless of whether or not the user knows the move. Will go into effect even if the user KO'ed themselves by using Self Destruct or Explosion.

Users: Koffing line, Voltorb line, Pineco line, Ferroseed line, Trubbish line.

kewl
---
TwilightSprinkle<3
http://tinyurl.com/opo43rh
#13ArcXenosPosted 8/19/2014 2:43:02 AM
wind64a posted...
Boxed Cat: This Pokémon with either enter the battle with doubled stats, or fainted. Both have a 50% chance of occurring, and do not happen when the other does.

This ability will not replace Hidden Abilities.
Pokémon that get this ability:

Meowth Line
Espeon
Skitty Line
Purrloin Line
Glameow Line
Espurr Line

I like this one
---
Owns both Vita/3DS , PS4/XB1 - I come in peace
I promise I won't touch you inappropriately. I however, like big butts and cannot lie
#14Natwaf_akidnaPosted 8/19/2014 4:13:05 AM
Pachirisu, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Basculin, Octillery: The Ultimate Being: Every turn, this pokemon creates another pokemon of the trainer's choosing, who will then fight alongside this pokemon. Pokemon with this ability will always heal itself at the end of the turn, even if it's KO'd. This ability is nullified when the pokemon is frozen.

Luvdisc, Alomomola: The World: When this pokemon enters the battlefield, Time Stops. The pokemon is free to act, though effects on the opponent will happen first thing next turn (highest priority)

Electrode, Forretress: Killer Queen: When this pokemon uses Self-destruct/Explosion, it doesn't faint the pokemon.

Electrode, Forretress: Bites The Dust: When this pokemon uses Self-destruct/Explosion, the pokemon battle is restarted from the very beginning.

Slowbro, Slowking: Gold Experience Requiem: Whatever happens during any turn this pokemon is out in the field, it is erased from happening, and the condition returns to the start of the turn. This ability cannot be altered.

Dodrio, Hydreigon, Magnezone: King Crimson: At the end of each turn, this pokemon can choose to ignore the effects of that turn, effectively skipping right to the next one.

Rapidash: Made In Heaven: This pokemon always has the highest priority and speed. When this pokemon raises it's speed, or uses a move with higher priority, the universe accelerates to it's end, then recreates itself, arriving at the same exact point, except that pokemon defeated by this pokemon no longer exists.

Lopunny, Diggersby: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: When using a move that switches itself (like U-Turn), this pokemon instead calls forth an alternate world version of it's trainer and pokemon, who promptly replaces the party. This pokemon then switches as normal. If this pokemon forces a switch, it instead pushes the switched pokemon to an alternate version of itself, KO'ing it

Froslass, Aegislash, Chesnaught, Lopunny, Diggersby: Love Train: When this pokemon uses Protect or equivalents of that move, any damage that would have been done to this pokemon is dealt to a random pokemon on the battlefield other than itself.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#15fawful_XPosted 8/19/2014 4:21:54 AM
Cataclysm: If this pokemon faints, your opponent automatically loses. Doesn't work when it is the last pokemon on your team.

Given to: Yveltal

Infinite Lives: "Revives" from fainting infinite times.

Given to: Ho-oh, Xerneas

Rebalance: Instantly faints any pokemon with abilities that either A) Do not directly affect stats, B) Do not affect immunities, and C) Are not Mold Breaker variations.

Given to: Zygarde, Celebi, Koffing

Ban: The opposing player is banned from online for 24 hours after one turn.

Given to: Koffing
---
My Current Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69708568
http://blogsdir.cms.rrcdn.com/100/files/2013/10/waste_time.jpg
#16sonic2307Posted 8/19/2014 4:24:16 AM
fawful_X posted...
Cataclysm: If this pokemon faints, your opponent automatically loses. Doesn't work when it is the last pokemon on your team.

Given to: Yveltal

Infinite Lives: "Revives" from fainting infinite times.

Given to: Ho-oh, Xerneas

Rebalance: Instantly faints any pokemon with abilities that either A) Do not directly affect stats, B) Do not affect immunities, and C) Are not Mold Breaker variations.

Given to: Zygarde, Celebi, Koffing

Mega stall mon
---
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Currently not accepting friend requests.
#17warriorman222(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:37:17 AM
fawful_X posted...

It geos to a German Koffing from an event
---
Pokemon Y: 3866-8698-4754: water: Octillery, Quagsire, Frogadier. GT:CaTaClYsM. When you add me, PM me so i add back. http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
#18LycanvorePosted 8/21/2014 8:17:26 PM
Necromancy - Ghost Type Moves do twice as much damage. (Mismagius)

Fire Engine - Speed is raised by one stage when hit by a fire type move and no damage is taken. (Chandelure/Mega Chandelure)
#19Mikey_MinccinoPosted 8/21/2014 8:24:26 PM
Soul Snatch: Upon fainting, to user steal the opponent's Pokemon's soul. The soul carries half HP, stat changes and hazards(ex. Leech Seed).

Given to all ghost types.

How broken is it.
---
"The Official Choice Scarf Holder"
"Cute and Competitively Viable" FC: 4184-3565-5498
#20oO_Stryfe_OoPosted 8/23/2014 2:31:14 AM
Broken Fist: All punching moves have their power increased by 40% and bypass subs. Also increases flinch chance on punching moves by 5%.

Iron Will: Increases defense and special defense each time this pokemon is struck.

Monarch: Increases all stats by number of healthy teammates divided by ten. So, 5 teammates unaffected by status means 1.5 times normal stats.

Keep up: negates all priority while this poke is on the field.

???: Trick Room stays in effect while this poke is on the field.

Volcanic body: physical contact with this pokemon may cause Toxic, Burn, or poison status. Includes physical attacks made by this poke.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dark Souls 2, Far Cry 3, GTA V, FTL, Pokemon X/Y
FC: 2337-4234-3045, TSV - 2385