This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Shiny Pokemon: An exciting tale of love, lost, and lust.

#1SlakmeoffPosted 8/19/2014 8:33:02 AM
I've crossed the Seven Seas, scaled mountains high beyond your wildest beliefs with only the clothes on my back. I've completed 6 Golden Medals at the Olympics, I've met the Queen of England, and the President of the United States. I've accomplished many things in my life, things that are a truely ravishing feat. No was able to think of it, dream of it. Let alone accomplish it. But for me? That's a thing of the past.

You may ask why I have accomplished such things? Lived so many adventures? You might be pondering, "What was the purpose?" We'll, I'll tell you, and you can bet your Bessy on it. It was a frozen, dark, and ominous morning. I could sense an eerie presence in the air lofting through the empty halls of my home as I sat down on the lonely wooden chair in my living room. The chair creaked with age, ancient specs of dust sifting the air as I take one rock forward, and one rock back. I lifted up my 3DS from the night stand. I checked the battery, making sure it was full, then unplugged the charger. I thought to myself, you have a long day ahead of you, my Pokemon X cartridge I bought from the fat and single 30 year old virgin from GameStop. The memories still make me tear up as I bring myself back to the joy of launch day. Anyhow, I load my Pokemon X game and am transferred to the Overworld. My girl avatar Lou-Anna-Hill's beautiful long locks of blonde summer hair flow freely through the air from a gentle breeze bestowed upon us from the Thunder genies above. I am not a woman, but I seem to get a strange turn on from being a girl character on my Pokemon game. More on that later, however.

I walk out of the Pokemon center and head to the Camphrier Daycare. I try to greet the strange man facing the fence, but he would not budge when I try to say hello. His arm was moving quite a bit rapidly, I think he was lost in the motions of batting away those pesky Vespiquen. Anyhow, I walk into the Daycare. I greet my dear old friend Sally Jean. I explained jokingly, another long day of breeding ahead of me, Sally. She rolls her eyes slightly almost as if she was referring that I was an idiot, but I think she just saw a Galvantula. Sally sighed, alright Lou-Anne. Hand over your Pokemon. I hand her my Shiny Ditto and my Weedle. I think she's just tired. I walk out of the daycare into the hot summer air, and flip my hair lovingly. I walk over to the daycare man, he is now facing me. I said hello, and he trembled when he spoke. He said, your Pokemon seem to be having intercourse. I think we should too. I strutted my hot a** away from him, because I am a hot young woman and I have got to keep the boys on their toes. I turned around my back and soothed, not today baby. Not today. I walk away to go back to the Pokemon center awhile to talk to my friend Phobe. She is scared of leaving the Pokemon center, and always stays in their, standing in the same place, doing the same thing. She is quite strange but I like to keep her company.

Suddenly, the daycare man screams. Lou! Wait up magoo! You're Pokemon have made an Egg! I rushed over in joy and accepted the egg. I ran back and forth down Route 7 hatching the egg. I got a few strange looks from some Passerbys. One even suggested I put the Egg in an incubator. I said that's ridiculous. I will hatch this egg by getting my cardio down Route 7! The egg hatched. I scream in excitement! I wait for the long hatching animation - my favorite part. My Weedle busted out of it's Egg into the fresh green Overworld, taking in the scents, and sights for the first time.

But it didn't have a palette swap.
---
Mega Altaria is love ok
#2FatPokemonPosted 8/19/2014 8:33:39 AM
that's great.
---
3DS FC: 5086-2710-6705 | IGN: Daryl
Friend Safari: Mienfoo, Riolu and Sawk
#3Slakmeoff(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:35:55 AM
CONTINUED!

I walk over the the bridge and throw the disgusting Weedle into the riverbank hoping it gets washed away and is never in my life again. I put the Egg in my bag hoping to make a delicous Scrambled egg later. Anyhow, disgusting worm! I start running back and forth again down Route 7. This has got to make my Pokemon make love faster! I repeat this same process over and over throughout my entire day, I think for just a moment, is this getting old? But no, I love it, and I GOT to get that shiny!

After days. and days of running, cooking scrambled Weedle eggs, and throwing them in the river. I am out of breath, but still determined. I have got to get this rare shiny Weedle. I watch the Egg hatching animation I have seen so many times. The Weedle hatched into the overworld. I almost throw it into the air in astonishment! I did it! I finally did it! I have hatched my rare coulor swapped Weedle! Finally, after 2,000,000 eggs, (nbd), many, many jogs, and sore feet. I have accomplished my dreams.

I head home to my house near the Pokemon center. The Daycare mans explains he has another egg. I flip him off and tell him to keep it! Screw you daycare man. I have got my rare colour swap. I run home to post on my favorite forum website to type a long story about my VERY rare shiny that probably no one else has. I grab a snack and begin typing my very long story that I don't think anyone cares about. I pick up the Pokecaller and dial up my friends number. I told her my adventures for the day in excitement, and how I finally got my RARE shiny.

My friend sighs, oh, Lou-Anne. Your at it again? Don't you get tired of running so much, eating so many non colour swapped Scrambled Weedle eggs. You know that I can get a legit shiny from my PowerSaves in one minute, that is just as good as your Weedle. And is actually 6 IV and good nature.

I told her, I don't care what you say! I am a trainer, a breeder, and I love hatching eggs!

I am determined to run down that Route 7 hatching egg, after egg. 5,000,000 more eggs and counting. To possibly finally get a rare 3 IV Shiny with Lax nature. Wow I will ask my friends on GFAQS if it can SOMEHOW be used competively. Because it is my shiny and I have got to use it! I love it.

Do u think I should kill my friend

Until next time!
---
Mega Altaria is love ok
#4TapporPosted 8/19/2014 8:37:12 AM
liek if u cri evrytiem
---
"Bored." --TheFightingPoly, 2014
Ask for FC if you truly need it.
#5Slakmeoff(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:37:18 AM
***CONTINUED *****

I walk over the the bridge and throw the disgusting Weedle into the riverbank hoping it gets washed away and is never in my life again. I put the Egg in my bag hoping to make a delicous Scrambled egg later. Anyhow, disgusting worm! I start running back and forth again down Route 7. This has got to make my Pokemon make love faster! I repeat this same process over and over throughout my entire day, I think for just a moment, is this getting old? But no, I love it, and I GOT to get that shiny!

After days. and days of running, cooking scrambled Weedle eggs, and throwing them in the river. I am out of breath, but still determined. I have got to get this rare shiny Weedle. I watch the Egg hatching animation I have seen so many times. The Weedle hatched into the overworld. I almost throw it into the air in astonishment! I did it! I finally did it! I have hatched my rare coulor swapped Weedle! Finally, after 2,000,000 eggs, (nbd), many, many jogs, and sore feet. I have accomplished my dreams.

I head home to my house near the Pokemon center. The Daycare mans explains he has another egg. I flip him off and tell him to keep it! Screw you daycare man. I have got my rare colour swap. I run home to post on my favorite forum website to type a long story about my VERY rare shiny that probably no one else has. I grab a snack and begin typing my very long story that I don't think anyone cares about. I pick up the Pokecaller and dial up my friends number. I told her my adventures for the day in excitement, and how I finally got my RARE shiny.

My friend sighs, oh, Lou-Anne. Your at it again? Don't you get tired of running so much, eating so many non colour swapped Scrambled Weedle eggs. You know that I can get a legit shiny from my PowerSaves in one minute, that is just as good as your Weedle. And is actually 6 IV and good nature.

I told her, I don't care what you say! I am a trainer, a breeder, and I love hatching eggs!

I am determined to run down that Route 7 hatching egg, after egg. 5,000,000 more eggs and counting. To possibly finally get a rare 3 IV Shiny with Lax nature. Wow I will ask my friends on GFAQS if it can SOMEHOW be used competively. Because it is my shiny and I have got to use it! I love it.

Until next time!
---
Mega Altaria is love ok
#6GhetsisPosted 8/19/2014 8:46:10 AM
too long; not sure why read
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
#7Lord_ChivalryPosted 8/19/2014 8:49:01 AM
Super Kami Guru Lord Chivalry demands you find a suitable program to read this to him because it's way too long.
---
Where the hell is my Primal Gardevoir?
#8RavingSwoobatPosted 8/19/2014 8:49:23 AM
A truly inspiring tale! I have renewed confidence to do the same.

This was a good read :)
---
Come follow me on my egglocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69876471
#9Slakmeoff(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 9:05:53 AM
Thank you everyone I am glad my story can inspire millions of Breeders out their to never give up!
---
Mega Altaria is love ok
#10Shafayat1234Posted 8/19/2014 11:43:44 AM
Tappor posted...
liek if u cri evrytiem

---
0147-0485-6376.Dewgong,Delibird,Sneasel.IGN Shafaty.I do sprite recolors! Can be found here http://shafayat1234.deviantart.com/gallery/