This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I go into GameStop today, will I be able to download the code for the item?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If I go into GameStop today, will I be able to download the code for the item?
1 year ago#1
Or are not all of the GameStops doing this?
1 year ago#2
How do I get the item for the Mega Evolution? Do I go into GameStop and download via Mystery Gift? How does it work??
1 year ago#3
You don't download it in-store. Ask a GameStop associate and you get a card with a unique serial code. Take that home, load up your game, go to Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Via Code instead of the usual via Local Wireless or via Internet.
---
Editor-in-Chief at TheTanooki.com; Looking for new news/culture writers!
Follow me on Miiverse/Twitter/Instagram: ChristianPonte
1 year ago#4
Distribution of the game cards is kind of a random thing; some places have plenty while others haven't received theirs yet. You'll have to check with your local store to see if they've received them or not. Once you get the card, all you have to do is go to 'mystery gift' and follow the instructions on the card which is simple enough. The sales associate in the store I went to told me that I could do it at home; so if you have a wifi connection you don't need to get anything other than the card in the store.
1 year ago#5
GameStop didn't have it. Ugh.
1 year ago#6
Yeah, the GameStop I went to today didn't even have the Pinsir or Heracross to download, much less the codes for the stones.
---
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar
1 year ago#7
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
Yeah, the GameStop I went to today didn't even have the Pinsir or Heracross to download, much less the codes for the stones.

The actual pinsir and heracross were wifi events. The stones are from Gamestop.
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
1 year ago#8
You have to preorder ORAS
---
US had absolutely no wifi events from gens 1 to 3 so don't complain
1 year ago#9
SassyDiancie posted...
You have to preorder ORAS

No.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
1 year ago#10
I was told I had to preorder also. They wouldn't give me the code without the preorder.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If I go into GameStop today, will I be able to download the code for the item?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived