This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rivals in the games. whos your favorite?

#11EPIC_FAIL999Posted 8/23/2014 4:43:18 AM
rojse posted...
EPIC_FAIL999 posted...
Pkmn1234 posted...
Youngster Joey and this top percentage rattata hands down the Easiest Rival Battle

I got my friends at school to call me Joey, named after Youngster Joey

That is, indeed, an epic fail.

lol
my friend from a previous school dared me to do that when I moved to another school
---
2DS FC: 1306-7330-4424
Egg Shiny Value spreedsheet: http://goo.gl/h4I4sE
#12NanakoKyokoPosted 8/23/2014 4:54:19 AM
LadyTaranida posted...
Silver for going against the grain and actually disliking the player character. Though HGSS kinda throws that out the window in his post Elite Four encounters.

That is called character development. He also changed a little in gsc. Soo yeah.
---
IGN: Nanako(X) 4227-2096-0383 Pokemon XY Scientist (Cloner) References: http://tinyurl.com/l58akgq
"Red is the color of heroes!"
#13LexifoxPosted 8/23/2014 5:01:35 AM
Bianca > Cheren > Tierno > Shauna > Hugh > Calem > Blue > Wally > Silver > Brandon > Trevor
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14LadyTaranidaPosted 8/23/2014 5:02:43 AM
NanakoKyoko posted...
LadyTaranida posted...
Silver for going against the grain and actually disliking the player character. Though HGSS kinda throws that out the window in his post Elite Four encounters.

That is called character development. He also changed a little in gsc. Soo yeah.

I'm aware it's character development >_>

The change is more profound in the remakes. In HGSS he goes full "frienemy" status with the PC. In GSC, that doesn't seem to occur, despite acknowledging the PC's skill. I would have preferred it that way; Silver learns to treat his Pokemon with care (as hinted as his Golbat evolves into Crobat), but still just doesn't like the PC (or Lance).
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 8/23/2014 5:43:57 AM
Silver was the best. I want my rival to be a jerk.
---
"Cheating seems to be a relevant term only when one is caught in the act. Otherwise it is viewed as intelligence, no?" - HK-47, Star Wars: KoTOR
#16cocomungaPosted 8/23/2014 6:14:38 AM
Bianca because of dat ass
---
FC- 3797 7330 8352 IGN- Sha-Quanda
Ice Safari- Snover, Beartic, Piloswine