This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragalge has such an awesome design

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragalge has such an awesome design

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
2 years ago#31
This topic...scares me.
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere

User Info: Mr_Popel

Mr_Popel
2 years ago#32
It actually has one of the better designs in the realm of dragon types (in my book at least :-p).
Official high priestess of the Gardevoir cult.
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
2 years ago#33
Mr_Popel posted...
It actually has one of the better designs in the realm of dragon types (in my book at least :-p).

So the less it looks like a Dragon the better? can't argue with that of all the Dragon Pokemon it looks less like one than almost any other, since it looks like a piece of red seaweed.

As for me I prefer Dragons that look like proper Dragons, but at least it's better than freaking Druddigon *shudders*
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
2 years ago#34
Mr_Popel posted...

:D

pikmintaro posted...
Mr_Popel posted...

So the less it looks like a Dragon the better? can't argue with that of all the Dragon Pokemon it looks less like one than almost any other, since it looks like a piece of red seaweed.

As for me I prefer Dragons that look like proper Dragons, but at least it's better than freaking Druddigon *shudders*

I actually happen to like the Dragon types that look less "draconic." Not every Dragon type is a literal mythological dragon, otherwise the type would be rather bland. Mega-Ampharos, Altaria, Flygon, Kingdra, and Dragalge are my top 5 favorite Dragons with Goodra and Dragonair tying for 6th place.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg

User Info: DankaDummkopf

DankaDummkopf
2 years ago#35
The_Dragonw posted...
This topic...scares me.

I fear no thread, but this, topic............ it scares me.
Lontaswords dance aegislash is the only thing that by definition makes it an uber. you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand
http://puu.sh/agqMY.png

User Info: Mr_Popel

Mr_Popel
2 years ago#36
pikmintaro posted...
Mr_Popel posted...

... it's one of the few that actually look somewhat cool ... tbh i'm not a big fan of pokemons dragons :-/
Official high priestess of the Gardevoir cult.
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragalge has such an awesome design

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived