This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragalge has such an awesome design

#31The_DragonwPosted 8/27/2014 1:39:37 AM
This topic...scares me.
---
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere
#32Mr_PopelPosted 8/27/2014 1:54:08 AM
It actually has one of the better designs in the realm of dragon types (in my book at least :-p).
---
Official high priestess of the Gardevoir cult.
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#33pikmintaroPosted 8/27/2014 2:11:26 AM
Mr_Popel posted...
It actually has one of the better designs in the realm of dragon types (in my book at least :-p).

So the less it looks like a Dragon the better? can't argue with that of all the Dragon Pokemon it looks less like one than almost any other, since it looks like a piece of red seaweed.

As for me I prefer Dragons that look like proper Dragons, but at least it's better than freaking Druddigon *shudders*
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#34MissCarriagePosted 8/27/2014 2:14:48 AM
Mr_Popel posted...

:D

pikmintaro posted...
Mr_Popel posted...

So the less it looks like a Dragon the better? can't argue with that of all the Dragon Pokemon it looks less like one than almost any other, since it looks like a piece of red seaweed.

As for me I prefer Dragons that look like proper Dragons, but at least it's better than freaking Druddigon *shudders*

I actually happen to like the Dragon types that look less "draconic." Not every Dragon type is a literal mythological dragon, otherwise the type would be rather bland. Mega-Ampharos, Altaria, Flygon, Kingdra, and Dragalge are my top 5 favorite Dragons with Goodra and Dragonair tying for 6th place.
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg
#35DankaDummkopfPosted 8/27/2014 2:15:07 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
This topic...scares me.

I fear no thread, but this, topic............ it scares me.
---
Lontaswords dance aegislash is the only thing that by definition makes it an uber. you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand
http://puu.sh/agqMY.png
#36Mr_PopelPosted 8/27/2014 2:21:46 AM
pikmintaro posted...
Mr_Popel posted...

... it's one of the few that actually look somewhat cool ... tbh i'm not a big fan of pokemons dragons :-/
---
Official high priestess of the Gardevoir cult.
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782