This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best/Worst Pokemon Water Round 2.4

#11LexifoxPosted 8/31/2014 4:17:20 PM
One or two people voted for Finneon because they like it.

The rest are misclicks.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#12Thestig0Posted 8/31/2014 4:17:49 PM
zinformant posted...
Thestig0 posted...
Who the hell voted for Finneon? I had no idea it was liked in the slightest...

I just voted for Finneon. I'm really baffled as to why it's among the most forgotten Pokemon. Sure, being orphaned circa Kalos is one factor, but it's never been popular. It's bioluminescent!

EDIT: And for clarity, Lumineon is one of my favorite Pokemon and only shares favorite Water type with Relicanth.

Mainly because in the only games it's in (DPPt and BW2) you can only find it very late game, and there are dozens of better Water types to choose from.
---
Not changing this until Nintendo explain why OR/AS are delayed for Europe.
Atheist and pro-vaxxer. Try to change my mind about either. I dare you.
#13zinformantPosted 8/31/2014 4:19:26 PM
Woah, Finneon spiked from one to ten in minutes. Before I voted, there was only one vote. I made it two. Then, someone had fun, seems.
#14Surskit2907Posted 8/31/2014 4:19:32 PM
Why is finneon votes up quickly like this? I vote for finneon when it had like 2 votes.
---
Friend Code : 1435-5715-2450 IGN: Non
Rock Safari : magcargo, dwebble and barbaracle.
#15Ice_Dragon14(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 4:28:44 PM
Thestig0 posted...
zinformant posted...
Thestig0 posted...
Who the hell voted for Finneon? I had no idea it was liked in the slightest...

I just voted for Finneon. I'm really baffled as to why it's among the most forgotten Pokemon. Sure, being orphaned circa Kalos is one factor, but it's never been popular. It's bioluminescent!

EDIT: And for clarity, Lumineon is one of my favorite Pokemon and only shares favorite Water type with Relicanth.

Mainly because in the only games it's in (DPPt and BW2) you can only find it very late game, and there are dozens of better Water types to choose from.

this. It was one of those Pokemon I always wanted to use, but by the time I got to where it was I either forgot about it or had a full team
---
GENERATION 119: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
#16JarickoPosted 8/31/2014 4:29:42 PM
A lot of people forgot what vaporeon was called and voted for finneon.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "