This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I missed out on Black & White, should I play them or just skip to X & Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I missed out on Black & White, should I play them or just skip to X & Y?
2 years ago#51
I didn't like white very much at all, It just doesn't feel like a pokemon game. The battles are much more sped up, and none of the new pokemon actually felt like pokemon to me. That said, I do believe it has one of the best "stories" in the pokemon series, which isn't saying much considering gens I-IV really didn't have a whole lot of story to begin with..
Fc 3454-2257-5671 Ghost safari: Pumpkaboo, Dusclops, and Shuppet.
-- Self-proclaimed Vileplume of the Pokemon X boards.. ;P
2 years ago#52
How did it not feel like a Pokemon game, how did the Pokemon not "feel like Pokemon", and what's wrong with faster battles?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
2 years ago#53
Atanaxe posted...
I didn't like white very much at all, It just doesn't feel like a pokemon game. The battles are much more sped up, and none of the new pokemon actually felt like pokemon to me. That said, I do believe it has one of the best "stories" in the pokemon series, which isn't saying much considering gens I-IV really didn't have a whole lot of story to begin with..

Go play Diamond or Pearl and then tell me you don't like the sped up battles.
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
2 years ago#54
I think you should not play them, because Black and White have a great story, and black 2 and white 2 have a fantastic post-game. Neither of which you'll find in X/Y (though I fully believe they will address these issues, as they did with 5th gen.)

However Gen 5 is badass so you should probably play it anyway.
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I missed out on Black & White, should I play them or just skip to X & Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived