This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lost to a super cocky and arrogant player. Want to finish a team so I'm good.

#21JRxHawksPosted 9/1/2014 6:47:48 PM(edited)
What about manetric or rotom wash?
---
IGN Auggie 0232-8831-0722
Breeder/Genner for GE: OKAS --- KCCO!!!!!
#22JarickoPosted 9/1/2014 6:50:00 PM
I considered them but idk i kinda wanna use heliolisk. There are a few things that could work really well with both of them depending on the route i choose.

Also got a thread for this up. Might wanna continue it there. ( Copy pasted from last post edit, since its a new page did not want it missed. )
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#23ZeroArchery(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:54:32 PM
speckledpanda_1 posted...
Take focus blast off Gardevoir and give her protect, and give infernape fire punch instead of flare blitz. Assuming you're running life orb on Infernape that + flare blitz is a LOT of recoil, especially considering fire punch + iron fists is only like 30 damage less I believe.

Really? I replaced Shadow Ball with Focus Blast to deal wit some Pokemon that hurt her pretty bad. What's the reason for Protect over another coverage move?

I also unfortunantely don't have a Dream World Infernape. =/ I couild never find anyone who'd help me out there So I've been settling with a normal one. But that is a good suggestion.

[sorry for late response. Going through the thread now]
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#24ZeroArchery(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:56:14 PM
Hahaha I'm glad people are getting good tips and tricks in my thread. But what about my team?? D=
---
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#25rojsePosted 9/1/2014 6:57:17 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
Hahaha I'm glad people are getting good tips and tricks in my thread. But what about my team?? D=

I gave you the best advice:

rojse posted...
You know that in Battle Spot you can just pack six uber pokemon.

---
GFAQs Plus: http://s280.photobucket.com/user/rojse/media/Screencap.png.html?sort=3&o=1 PM me if you want to know more.
Official Maxie of ORAS Boards.
#26ZeroArchery(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:58:25 PM
rojse posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

rojse posted...

That's not what my thread title or opening post asked.

But I appreciate you taking the time to post, even if it was off topic.
---
#27JarickoPosted 9/1/2014 7:00:26 PM
ZeroArchery posted...

Hows about a Rotom like previously suggested for me. Rotom Wash or Heat are pretty good, leaning toward wash since you already have a fire type.

What ability do you have on gardy? If its got telepathy you could potentially run discharge on rotom for the spread damage + 30% para chance.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#28rojsePosted 9/1/2014 7:01:09 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
rojse posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

rojse posted...

That's not what my thread title or opening post asked.

But I appreciate you taking the time to post, even if it was off topic.

It was on-topic. If you want to challenge your opponent and win, pack six uber pokemon.

If you won't use ubers, just pack Mega Kanga, Blaziken, special attacking Aegislash, Garchomp and some other special attackers.
---
GFAQs Plus: http://s280.photobucket.com/user/rojse/media/Screencap.png.html?sort=3&o=1 PM me if you want to know more.
Official Maxie of ORAS Boards.
#29JarickoPosted 9/1/2014 7:05:12 PM
Wait.. Sorry singles or doubles?
---
#30ZeroArchery(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:14:30 PM
Jaricko posted...
Wait.. Sorry singles or doubles?

This specific thread was made with Singles in mind. But I do wanna main doubles/multi.
---