This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want a Pokemon trainer boyfriend

#91speckledpanda_1Posted 9/1/2014 7:43:30 PM
rojse posted...
speckledpanda_1 posted...
his name is Kyriel

It's Kyrie irving.

No, it's Kryiel Rving.
#92speckledpanda_1Posted 9/1/2014 7:45:04 PM
rojse posted...
his name is Kyriel

It's Kyrie irving.

No, it's Kryiel Rving.

Also the fact that he named his account after the basketball player Kyriel and says bruh every five seconds, combined with his unrivaled thirst leads me to believe............

he's an incredibly white fourteen year old who wants to be black
#93TeachMeMsLitchiPosted 9/1/2014 7:45:20 PM
Kyriel Rving is way too real
---
http://i.imgur.com/16AHNsD.gif ~ "You're as bouncy as always, boobie lady!" ~ http://i.imgur.com/CN1mck0.gif
#94speckledpanda_1Posted 9/1/2014 7:46:10 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyriel_Rrving

rekt
#95ObiWanKenportPosted 9/1/2014 7:49:33 PM
tfw no gf
---
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
#96KyrieIrvingPosted 9/1/2014 7:54:43 PM
rojse posted...
his name is Kyriel

It's Kyrie irving.

No, it's Kryiel Rving.

Also the fact that he named his account after the basketball player Kyriel and says bruh every five seconds, combined with his unrivaled thirst leads me to believe............

he's an incredibly white fourteen year old who wants to be black

and you would be wrong
---
3DS FC: 1564-3580-7099
http://i.imgur.com/w1CUKg8.jpg
#97speckledpanda_1Posted 9/1/2014 7:57:56 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
and you would be wrong

TC also denied his manhood, doesn't me wrong in saying he's a man either.
#98WaffleSenpaiPosted 9/1/2014 8:00:10 PM
Jaricko posted...
WaffleSenpai posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Jaricko posted...
FuneralCake posted...
This is the wrong place to look.

You may find someone with common interests, but good luck finding someone... acceptable.

In the words of Agnes... UNACCEPTABLE!

Also now i wanna play bravely default again >.> I should probably finish etrian odyssey untold first though... that's gonna take a while.

I need to finish that game... I got to chapter 4 and started killing all the dragons, but then I got kinda turned off from the rest of the game when I heard it was basically replaying everything you did before.

I stopped playing at the final boss.

What about the Bonus Dungeon Boss? also did you play Both endings? because there are 2 because if not to either... pick that game back up your not done yet.

why would you tell me that ;^;
---
You've gone insane...your talking to a waffle for god's sake.
Pokemon X info: FC:3179-6596-3895 Safari type:steel IGN:Denathan
#99john150bacardiPosted 9/1/2014 8:11:43 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
lmfao jajajaja XD

TeachMeMsLitchi posted...
Hahaha lmao lol

You guys are goofs xD
---
Drinking for 11, that's just who I am...
#100Piruquita(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:14:07 PM
Girls exist and girls play videogames, just like guys. Being playing since I was 4 and got a Nintendo 64 for Christmas. Now 20, I couldn't be any more girl than I am (except that I prefer blue, green or red over pink lol) and I'm studying to get into the videogame industry.

But I understand your scepticism. My first forum was also about Pokemon eleven years ago and nothing has changed since then. It's very common, girls that are guys, I've seen a bunch of cases even with false photos (and even using famous people photos lol), but real girls do exist. About not being outwardly vocal about it, I don't think that way, it's like saying we have to hide because we are less in number or we are 'rare' and guys will come after us and eat us D: I'm just who I am and if I feel like doing a thread like this it's not to let anyone know that I'm a girl for any reason, but it also states that I shouldn't have to hide what I want to say [because it's "girly"], as long as I don't harm anyone it's ok, right? I'm not "scared" of you guys knowing that I'm a girl lol, I won't hide my girl comments so you don't know, or think that I'm lying because I make them and it's not the usual thing. I just wanna have a good time with you all because I've always found GF a place full of funny people and thought it's time to register, and also improve my English :)

But in the end a giant Altaria will come and eat us all, so it doesn't matter if you're guys or girls or guys that pretend to be girls. Giant Altaria doesn't forgive. Anyone.

Yay it's really time to sleep :3 sweet dreams to you too!
---
FC: 4441-9469-6735
IGN: Vani