This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moveset for Perfect Shiny Doexys

#11MegaSableyePosted 9/3/2014 12:51:47 PM
How is shinyness relevant to a moveset?
---
I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police.
3DS FC: 3282 3085 2787. TSV: 2049 Shiny List: http://tinyurl.com/kg8vydj
#12HughWottmeightPosted 9/3/2014 1:03:05 PM
First of all, the shiny part doesn't matter at all. I know you're just trying to brag, but it makes you look like a scrub. Second of all, there are 2 types of perfect deoxys, 6iv and 5iv. 6iv is fine for all deoxys except for deoxys defense which would want 0 atk IVs for foul play(unless you want superpower or knock off on it). For attack forme deoxys, there 3 types- life orb special with superpower, life orb physical with psycho boost, or band with extreme speed. Some people like using scarf with it but that's not an efficient choice. Which one do you want?
#13ThornAernoughtPosted 9/3/2014 1:06:29 PM
flamepelt posted...
It took nearly a whole page to get a proper answer

Ha. You have your settings messed up.
---
"It's a f***ing chaos snake, Glove!"
#14NaturalHarmonia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 1:09:07 PM
HughWottmeight posted...
First of all, the shiny part doesn't matter at all. I know you're just trying to brag, but it makes you look like a scrub. Second of all, there are 2 types of perfect deoxys, 6iv and 5iv. 6iv is fine for all deoxys except for deoxys defense which would want 0 atk IVs for foul play(unless you want superpower or knock off on it). For attack forme deoxys, there 3 types- life orb special with superpower, life orb physical with psycho boost, or band with extreme speed. Some people like using scarf with it but that's not an efficient choice. Which one do you want?

LOL. Or maybe I'm happy I finally have a shiny perfect form of my favorite Pokemon. Attack forme.
---