This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hacked Pokemon question for Pokemon Bank

#1ManAnitaShowerPosted 9/12/2013 5:17:47 PM
I use to use AR to catch modified Pokemon that was not in the game for Pokemon White 2, would they be considered hacked? Another question... I used the cheat to see all the Pokemon in the Pokedex so I could catch Shiny Haxorus... With using these codes cost me from transferring my Pokemon into Pokemon Y?
#2soboctreborPosted 9/12/2013 5:38:15 PM
The Haxorous should be able to but the ones from the ar most likely won't.
---
Hoenn confirmed.
White 2 FC: 3225 4955 5604
#3tehkapiPosted 9/12/2013 10:16:46 PM
It depends on how they detect hacks.

Assumingly, if the Pokemon is legitimately in every statistical way, it should be ok.

For the ones caught through AR, its hard to say. As long as the location data matches up, you should be fine, however, that's assuming that Bank doesn't know which game caught it. I mean, it will know which game is the one transferring, but if it doesn't know from which game a Pokemon was caught, you should be fine.

I don't believe the save file keeps track of AR usage. They're really only trying to keep Pokemon that were obviously hacked off the service. If you caught them just to catch them, I don't think there will be a problem, but we won't know until then!
---
Official Chespin of GameFAQs! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#4POKEGUY12Posted 9/13/2013 9:42:05 AM
I have a question! If i used an AR in gen 4 games to catch pokemon early and then transferred them to white 2, do you think Pokémon Bank will stop me transferring them to X & Y?