This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original

User Info: GromitFTW

GromitFTW
3 years ago#61
Will someone help me out with this? So I know that EVs effect the growth of stats. I fully EV trained a Weavile that I got at level 39 from a trade. Since I didn't get it at level one, and my stats didn't have a chance to increase 38 times, does this mean that my stats won't live up to their full potential?

User Info: Unfez1000

Unfez1000
2 years ago#62
This was very useful!

User Info: Boyo617

Boyo617
2 years ago#63
GromitFTW posted...
Will someone help me out with this? So I know that EVs effect the growth of stats. I fully EV trained a Weavile that I got at level 39 from a trade. Since I didn't get it at level one, and my stats didn't have a chance to increase 38 times, does this mean that my stats won't live up to their full potential?

I'm not entirely sure. When I caught Yveltal at level 50 it's special attack was 131. After I EV trained it it was 190 with no level ups (or maybe one). Either way, it's special attack increased by 60 points so I think you'll be fine. You could also breed another weavile and start over.

User Info: KelvDreadful

KelvDreadful
2 years ago#64
looking for trade/battle/safari!
i'll add anyone
FC: 3883-5351-3612 - Kelv

User Info: Davidzero1

Davidzero1
2 years ago#65
KelvDreadful posted...
looking for trade/battle/safari!
i'll add anyone

Added you btw FC:2723-8964-0954

User Info: Pelendralar

Pelendralar
2 years ago#66
Hi all, i'm relatively new to the pokemon business so i'll be brief, my questions are as follows:

1- If i have a pokemon level to 100 without EVER using the super training and use a reset bag on it will i be able to tailor it's stats on super training and see the benefits right away?.

2- Should i just finish the game normally before even bothering with the meta stuff?.

3- Is there a way to get a lucky egg without stealing?

User Info: Lobster44

Lobster44
2 years ago#67
I personally disagree with doing level 3, as it is faster to do 3 level 1s faster. You get the same EVs and more training bags from doing 3 level 1s.
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849

User Info: Pro7o

Pro7o
2 years ago#68
Pelendralar posted...
Hi all, i'm relatively new to the pokemon business so i'll be brief, my questions are as follows:

1- If i have a pokemon level to 100 without EVER using the super training and use a reset bag on it will i be able to tailor it's stats on super training and see the benefits right away?.

2- Should i just finish the game normally before even bothering with the meta stuff?.

3- Is there a way to get a lucky egg without stealing?

1. Yes.

2. Yea

3. Capturing the pokemon? Trading for it? Mostly you want to frisk and steal it
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"

User Info: killer72210

killer72210
2 years ago#69
Someone told me that 4 super training points is equal to 1 EV point. But this guid is stating that 4 super training point is equal to 4 EV's.. Which one is true??
FC: 4442-1167-7968 Character Name: Skyler

User Info: NEShead

NEShead
2 years ago#70
killer72210 posted...
Someone told me that 4 super training points is equal to 1 EV point. But this guid is stating that 4 super training point is equal to 4 EV's.. Which one is true??

4 Super Training points = 4 EV's
3DS FC: 1977-1320-7255
Pokemon XY Friend Safari: Swanna, Hawlucha, and Spearow (Flying)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.