This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original
1 year ago#61
Will someone help me out with this? So I know that EVs effect the growth of stats. I fully EV trained a Weavile that I got at level 39 from a trade. Since I didn't get it at level one, and my stats didn't have a chance to increase 38 times, does this mean that my stats won't live up to their full potential?
1 year ago#62
This was very useful!
1 year ago#63
GromitFTW posted...
Will someone help me out with this? So I know that EVs effect the growth of stats. I fully EV trained a Weavile that I got at level 39 from a trade. Since I didn't get it at level one, and my stats didn't have a chance to increase 38 times, does this mean that my stats won't live up to their full potential?

I'm not entirely sure. When I caught Yveltal at level 50 it's special attack was 131. After I EV trained it it was 190 with no level ups (or maybe one). Either way, it's special attack increased by 60 points so I think you'll be fine. You could also breed another weavile and start over.
11 months ago#64
looking for trade/battle/safari!
i'll add anyone
---
FC: 3883-5351-3612 - Kelv
11 months ago#65
KelvDreadful posted...
looking for trade/battle/safari!
i'll add anyone

Added you btw FC:2723-8964-0954
9 months ago#66
Hi all, i'm relatively new to the pokemon business so i'll be brief, my questions are as follows:

1- If i have a pokemon level to 100 without EVER using the super training and use a reset bag on it will i be able to tailor it's stats on super training and see the benefits right away?.

2- Should i just finish the game normally before even bothering with the meta stuff?.

3- Is there a way to get a lucky egg without stealing?
7 months ago#67
I personally disagree with doing level 3, as it is faster to do 3 level 1s faster. You get the same EVs and more training bags from doing 3 level 1s.
---
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849
7 months ago#68
Pelendralar posted...
Hi all, i'm relatively new to the pokemon business so i'll be brief, my questions are as follows:

1- If i have a pokemon level to 100 without EVER using the super training and use a reset bag on it will i be able to tailor it's stats on super training and see the benefits right away?.

2- Should i just finish the game normally before even bothering with the meta stuff?.

3- Is there a way to get a lucky egg without stealing?

1. Yes.

2. Yea

3. Capturing the pokemon? Trading for it? Mostly you want to frisk and steal it
---
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"
5 months ago#69
Someone told me that 4 super training points is equal to 1 EV point. But this guid is stating that 4 super training point is equal to 4 EV's.. Which one is true??
---
FC: 4442-1167-7968 Character Name: Skyler
3 months ago#70
killer72210 posted...
Someone told me that 4 super training points is equal to 1 EV point. But this guid is stating that 4 super training point is equal to 4 EV's.. Which one is true??

4 Super Training points = 4 EV's
---
3DS FC: 1977-1320-7255
Pokemon XY Friend Safari: Swanna, Hawlucha, and Spearow (Flying)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Basic Guide for Super Training EV's - Original

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.