This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Amie - A Primer

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Pokemon Amie - A Primer

User Info: Houle

Houle
3 years ago#51
I have a harder time with the berry game than head it since I seem to forget where the berries are in the trees. Headit I get 999 points easily and just try to go through the 100+ chains. I'm curious to see if you can get more than 999 chaining combos
http://i.imgur.com/gkcXyfH.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Myf8Yp1.jpg

User Info: solomanii

solomanii
3 years ago#52
This certainly beats the previous generations method of getting friendship up. A few questions:

· The objects/decorations are purely decorative? Do they have any mechanical impact?
· Should I/or not be putting Puff’s down for visitors? Seems this helps generate gifts and that's it?
· Whenever I put a puff down in the play area it forces all the visitors out – does this matter? Is there a benefit to having visitors around for a long time?

Thanks all. Great game.

User Info: FFFanatic1234

FFFanatic1234
3 years ago#53
Friendship /= Affection hearts

The hearts gained from Amie are not friendship. Friendship is still gained like normal.
Official Sabin of the Final Fantasy XV board.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9677-1839

User Info: solomanii

solomanii
3 years ago#54
Yeah. I just realised. Is there a way to figure out friendship levels?
Another effect of the affection (although I don't know which level it has to be at before it occurs in battle) is curing status problems on it's own (only have experience with paralysis so far, but I assume this goes for the other problems as well).
XBL GT: Lord Fader

User Info: tofanpw

tofanpw
3 years ago#56
Anyone wanna share their routine? How many times do I have to pet/feed/play to balance their stat? I hate returning to amie main menu every time to check their stat.
3DS FC: 4398-9480-2433
So, I'm trying to get my team to max affection. I've been doing very well, and now they are all at four hearts. I was playing with my Absol and saw the little affection-level-up animation, so I went to put it back in its ball - but the screen still has 4 stars!

So, I tried again with my Chestnaught - same thing. I waited and ran around a bit, then tried with my Flygon - same thing. I turned off the game for about half an hour and tried with my Sneasal - same damn thing.

I keep getting the level-up animation, but all of my Pokemon are still at 4 hearts. I tried leveling up my Absol again, by giving her more pets and Puffs but either I'm not playing with her for long enough or what.

Now I do have Pokemon that have 5 hearts, so this error is kinda new to me. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried Goggling it, but I didn't get anything.

User Info: MistleQuill

MistleQuill
3 years ago#58
CyrusStarChaser posted...
So, I'm trying to get my team to max affection. I've been doing very well, and now they are all at four hearts. I was playing with my Absol and saw the little affection-level-up animation, so I went to put it back in its ball - but the screen still has 4 stars!

So, I tried again with my Chestnaught - same thing. I waited and ran around a bit, then tried with my Flygon - same thing. I turned off the game for about half an hour and tried with my Sneasal - same damn thing.

I keep getting the level-up animation, but all of my Pokemon are still at 4 hearts. I tried leveling up my Absol again, by giving her more pets and Puffs but either I'm not playing with her for long enough or what.

Now I do have Pokemon that have 5 hearts, so this error is kinda new to me. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried Goggling it, but I didn't get anything.

To get from 4 hearts to 5 hearts, they always have to level up twice :)
Friend Code : 1805 2438 9730 (Ally from Kadsapaw) ^ ^

User Info: tofanpw

tofanpw
3 years ago#59
Got a good routine, pet it till it gives musical note, feed it till its full(it will eat a lot more slowly), play mini games twice, repeat till it has max bond.
3DS FC: 4398-9480-2433

User Info: BJMBB

BJMBB
3 years ago#60
Puzzle 15 is indeed the threshold for 5-starring Unlimited Tile Puzzle. Keep at it, you'll get it eventually!
My, the earth is full of snacks.
3DS FC 0301-9879-4751
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Pokemon Amie - A Primer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.