This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found out how to unlock hairstyles and enter Lumiose City Boutique.

#1Other_SelfPosted 10/15/2013 9:58:24 PM
I just kept doing the 3,000 full style+color option. After I had spent about 40,000-50,000 I went to try the Boutique again and got in. Then I changed my clothes (didn't buy anything except socks and a ribbon because everything else is 100,000+), went back and unlocked both Ponytail and Pigtails.
Using an Amulet Coin (Believe it's found in Parfum Palace in some room) + Prize Money O-power at the Battle Chateau (Castle with the rich folk, by the berry fields) is a pretty decent way to get cash.

I wasn't even at 3 badges. I just went around and talked to everybody, picked up any items, and spend alot on hair. Didn't do any thing regarding cafes or Furfrou. Picked girl with dirty blonde hair at the beginning (Not full blonde). Had long orange hair with bangs when I got into the Boutique for the first time Was wearing the entire default clothing set.

On a side note, I had purchased all the clothing from Santalune City and Cyllage City, 2 days in a row.

I believe you have to spend either spend a large sum of money on hair and/or time in the city to get into the Boutique, and that you need to either spend a large sum of money on hair and/or change you clothes frequently and show the hair dresser to unlock the two hair styles.
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
#2RiikiwiPosted 10/15/2013 10:03:05 PM
You just did it the most tedious way xD
There are many different combinations of things you can do to get into the store and get the new hairstyles.
I got both by doing both Resturants,riding a cab,visiting most stores,doing hotel work, and making a pr video and I got in the boutique and got the extra hairs afterwards.
---
3DS friend code: 4554 - 0491 - 0812
Hailey of Baynot (Please alert me when adding me on friends list)
#3RiikiwiPosted 10/15/2013 10:04:12 PM
Riikiwi posted...
There are many different combinations of things you can do to get into the store and get the new hairstyles.
I got both by doing both Resturants,riding a cab,visiting most stores,doing hotel work, and making a pr video and I got in the boutique and got the extra hairs afterwards.

Sorry I meant to say expensive way not tedious way. It's 3 am and I didn't proof read ^^'
---
3DS friend code: 4554 - 0491 - 0812
Hailey of Baynot (Please alert me when adding me on friends list)
#4dascylusPosted 10/15/2013 10:25:35 PM
the male hairstyle seems to be a suave-looking perm similar to Prof Sycamore's hair
#5Cloud557Posted 10/15/2013 10:31:28 PM
Please tell me that there's more male hair styles than just the Medium Perm... I've already gotten that, and I hate all the other male hair styles, even the perm...
#6xZeroGravPosted 10/19/2013 11:54:19 AM
Riikiwi posted...

Hey can i add you as firend on my 3ds? -4983-5415-9971-
#7Cloud557Posted 10/20/2013 2:07:57 AM
Okay, so just in case this hasn't been answered yet, the male characters only get 1 additional hair style, and that is Medium Perm. When I started a new game (Got a new 3DS at last), I tested the smallest amount of Style over and over again until I got new dialog, and the first thing I got was the Medium Perm. I then went to the Boutique, and I could go in, meaning it's the only male hair style.

Now, anyone that would like to add me to their friends list, please just PM me after you've added me, so I can add you.

FC: 4141-3087-2237