This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move Reminder Guy

#1TwiceNightleyPosted 10/17/2013 11:01:27 AM
Last Generation, I remember there was a guy who would re-teach your Pokemon moves it previously learned. I think he was at the PWT. Is there any such thing in this generation? I accidentally saved over a move I needed to keep.
---
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man
#2tiomastaPosted 10/17/2013 11:03:52 AM
Yes. Dendemille town, in a house to the north-east of the pokemon center. One heart scale per move. She can also make you relearn egg moves now, too.
---
Disagreement: two failing to recognize to credit their opinions due to their own personal taste while disregarding everyone else's but not their selfish own.
#3RuneofnitePosted 10/17/2013 11:04:34 AM
Yes there is. The person, I think it was a woman actually, it in the same house as the move deleter. I don't really remember where mostly cause it says on the map it one's there or not.
---
3DS Majora's Mask remake. Make it happen Nintendo!
#4TwiceNightley(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:08:29 AM
Thanks. Vespiquen depends on Defend Order! ^_^

By the by, I don't take it there is a PWT in this game? No cameos from older Gym Leaders/Champions?
---
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man