This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Megastone Questions

#1Pikachu1918Posted 10/23/2013 5:03:53 PM
I am assuming if you are reading this thread you have some idea about Megastones so post-game spoiler warnings are wanted/needed.

1)How do I locate them? I mean one of the locations I have is in a gym, and I can't use item finder in there.

2)Are they tradeable? If so can it be done via the GTS?
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
Andrew Lyon, Circus Maximus Champion: www.mechwarriorleague.com
#2Jahozafat117Posted 10/23/2013 5:32:12 PM
alright you asked the question and wanted a post game spoiler alert, well, basically your first question only happens post game so

1) Spoilers: you can only get megastones for a few pokemon before facing the E4 for the first time, some can be obtained after that, but the bulk of them are only found after receiving an upgrade to the Mega Ring post game and then they can only be found between 8:00 and 9:00 PM, however itemfinder is not needed in order to locate them

2) Yes
---
If it's worth doing, it's worth over doing!
There is no kill like Overkill.
#3Pikachu1918(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 5:53:47 PM
You misunderstand my warning about spoilers. I wanted to discourage people who didn't beat the game from answer.

I beat the game (only way I do a review)

I see some locations for the mega stones are in places like gyms where you can't use the locator tool. How do we get these stones? Just random pick ups? Or do they appear as solid items?
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
Andrew Lyon, Circus Maximus Champion: www.mechwarriorleague.com
#4SyCo_VeNoMPosted 10/23/2013 6:13:39 PM(edited)
after you beat the game you need to go to battle mansion in Kiloude, and win 1 fight, then fight your rival (same town, and they appear there daily for a battle)
after you beat them they tell you the professor wanted to talk to you in Anistar City
go talk to professor and your mega evolution doohickey gets upgraded
after this from 8-9pm REAL TIME you will see little shiny spots those are mega evolution stones

There put spoiler tags ;)