This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best way to get a Protean female Froakie?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. What's the best way to get a Protean female Froakie?
2 years ago#1
I need one. :-( How do I breed for one? Can I get one with a male Protean Froakie?
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891-1168-2605
PSN: Scorpion1386
2 years ago#2
A guy used my friend safari and he said the first pokemon he caught in it was a female protean Frogadier.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 1332 7704 1561
Water Safari: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier
2 years ago#3
subabstract posted...
A guy used my friend safari and he said the first pokemon he caught in it was a female protean Frogadier.

Really? So it's random? May I add you btw?
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891-1168-2605
PSN: Scorpion1386
2 years ago#4
Feel free. I'll add you as well.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 1332 7704 1561
Water Safari: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier
2 years ago#5
Hey I'm new here. I'm a little late on this one but may I add you as well to get the froakie?
2 years ago#6
I would also like to dive into that safari.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
2 years ago#7
Froakie and his evolutionary line all have a gender ratio of 87.5% male to 12.5% female. All you can do is just keep catching in friend safari or breed non-stop.
---
3DS FC: 4398-9513-6222
Friend Safari: Seviper, Muk and Garbodor
2 years ago#8
Plains7 posted...
Hey I'm new here. I'm a little late on this one but may I add you as well to get the froakie?

FC is 3754 7322 3478
2 years ago#9
subabstract posted...

Hi! can i add you as well? ill add you when i get home pls add me
FC 1822 0269 2351
2 years ago#10
subabstract posted...

PLS ADD ME <3
---
looking for ditto safari.
add my fc : 4682 8599 8952
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. What's the best way to get a Protean female Froakie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived