This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.
2 years ago#81
The only two I've come across randomly were both Sunkern in the bug-catching park, which came 10+ years apart in Silver and HeartGold
White 2 FC: 3569 3658 3856
HeartGold FC: 2839 1778 2979
2 years ago#82
I encountered a random Tranquil in Black version... I was extremely excited, and it basically became my flier. xD
2 years ago#83
In diamond i caught ia shiny bidoof while messing around, i knew a little bit about shinies and how rare they are so i caught it, sadly it was lost when i erased me file, along with the blue psyduck too :(
I'mma gonna take that comma and conk you in the noggin with it.
2 years ago#84
I think mine was a golbat that I caught in Sapphire in victory on my way to the pkm league. I don't have it anymore though, since I started a new game without thinking.
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
-Albert Einstein
2 years ago#85
Wild shiny Onix in HeartGold. There's about 20 pokemon I'd like to try my luck and MM in this generation since I heard the odds have been getting better. It will be my first attempt to breed one.
2 years ago#86
Zigzagoon in pokemon ruby
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.13
2 years ago#87
My first was a Golduck I caught in pokemon black
Add Me X and Y: FC-1332 8531 4023 IGN-Zero
2 years ago#88
a luvdisc >_>
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
2 years ago#89
first ever shiny was Dragalge when fishing
3DS FC: 2938-7360-3212 / Dragon FS Sligoo - Noibat - Fraxure
2 years ago#90
My earliest memory of a shiny was a poliwhirl. I thought to myself cool, but why does everyone wanna collect these when they most likely have the same poke already and its never the best stat wise. Lol just a thought.
Pokemon y 3ds xl fc 4871-4408-3061 pm me your fc if you added me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived