This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to transfer hacked Pokemon to Pokemon X and Y

#1FightingPolygonPosted 2/6/2014 5:14:03 PM
Hey people! We all know some hacked Pokemon can't get through Poketransporter. But I think I found a way to get every single one of them through Poketransporter without any problem!

Just do what you normally do to get hacked Pokemon in BW/BW2 (The DNS and GTS Stuff), But this time, from this website:

http://pokegts.us/5thGen_Selector.aspx

Step 2- Enter their DNS and create the Pokemon, Make sure that the Pokemon doesn't have anything illegal on it (Wondertombs and Wondereyes etc.) If it looks legit in the game, then it can pass. So, instead of having them from the Pokegen program and upload them, You just have to create it right from the website. I don't know why, but all of them do work from this website. But if it's from Pokegen, most of them don't.

P.S: I didn't know where I put this thread, So I put it on both boards.
---
My 3DS FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707
#2cchiu23Posted 2/6/2014 6:43:38 PM
then its not a hacked pokemon anymore LOL
---
fc: 4098-3814-2463
ign: cchiu23
#3unibeam2099Posted 2/8/2014 7:23:20 AM
FightingPolygon posted...
Hey people! We all know some hacked Pokemon can't get through Poketransporter. But I think I found a way to get every single one of them through Poketransporter without any problem!

Just do what you normally do to get hacked Pokemon in BW/BW2 (The DNS and GTS Stuff), But this time, from this website:

http://pokegts.us/5thGen_Selector.aspx

Step 2- Enter their DNS and create the Pokemon, Make sure that the Pokemon doesn't have anything illegal on it (Wondertombs and Wondereyes etc.) If it looks legit in the game, then it can pass. So, instead of having them from the Pokegen program and upload them, You just have to create it right from the website. I don't know why, but all of them do work from this website. But if it's from Pokegen, most of them don't.

P.S: I didn't know where I put this thread, So I put it on both boards.

So.... do you know what I might be doing wrong. I just found out about this site and tried it with black and black2; but when I get to the GTS; it just does nothing. Also I'm using a mobile phone as a hot spot....Does that make a difference?
#4MahoganyTooth92Posted 2/8/2014 7:26:29 AM
OR use pokecheck. That works great. Never tried Pokegts but Pokecheck hasn't let me down with anything not blatantly illegal.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237
#5unibeam2099Posted 2/8/2014 8:55:42 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
OR use pokecheck. That works great. Never tried Pokegts but Pokecheck hasn't let me down with anything not blatantly illegal.

I tired pokecheck and got an 61020 error.... Any Advice??

Thanks.
#6MahoganyTooth92Posted 2/8/2014 8:57:56 AM
unibeam2099 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...

I tired pokecheck and got an 61020 error.... Any Advice??

Thanks.

I can't give you any advice as I've never had any problems. Try look around the site or google it.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237