This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Bank and a new 3DS

#1CrucifyTheEgoPosted 2/28/2014 3:06:44 PM
My 3DS broke a couple of weeks ago so I had to get a new one. I called Nintendo and they allowed me to link my NID to the new 3DS. I ended up losing my game promotions and street and spot pass data...I never really purchased anything from the eShop so that's not really a big problem.

I just want to know if I download Pokemon Bank/Transporter on this new 3DS, will the Pokemon I placed in there on my previous 3DS be there? I haven't downloaded anything on eShop because I don't know the effect it will have on getting previous purchases since I haven't linked my new DS on Club Nintendo.
#2xanderfoxPosted 2/28/2014 5:59:13 PM
Well the Pokemon Bank is connected to your Nintendo network ID and your pokemon where saved to Nintendo's servers while your street pass/spot pass data was saved on your SD card, physical media, the data for those pokemon still exists on nintendo's serves.

So long as your using the same Network ID to connect to the Bank than you be accessing an existing account not a new one.
#3CrucifyTheEgo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 6:56:11 PM
xanderfox posted...
Well the Pokemon Bank is connected to your Nintendo network ID and your pokemon where saved to Nintendo's servers while your street pass/spot pass data was saved on your SD card, physical media, the data for those pokemon still exists on nintendo's serves.

So long as your using the same Network ID to connect to the Bank than you be accessing an existing account not a new one.

Unfortunately, I see absolutely none of the data from my previous 3DS after putting in my SD card.
#4NaughtyGhostPosted 3/1/2014 10:47:33 AM
CrucifyTheEgo posted...
xanderfox posted...

Unfortunately, I see absolutely none of the data from my previous 3DS after putting in my SD card.

That doesn't make any sense. Pop it into your computer and check it out.
---
I want dat ass! <3