This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... are us pokemon Y'ers the minority?

#11kuruizakiPosted 3/5/2014 8:19:29 AM
I got my boyfriend Y because it came free with the 2DS.

He got me X because I made him feel bad about him not getting me a good xmas present, and so we could obviously get all the megastones.
---
FC 0516-7285-4930 IGN: Leo
MM shinys from Kalos: 4 Eevees...all rejects >.> 1 Meowth
#12CNashPosted 3/5/2014 8:21:45 AM
Yveltal looks cooler than Xerneas. I wish X and Y had more differences than just pokémon; it feels like a step back from Gen V.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#13legendriderPosted 3/5/2014 8:39:57 AM
Actually a lot of people chose Y.

It's just the Y boards are slower because X came first
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#14darkshadowspawnPosted 3/5/2014 3:38:55 PM
nurideen posted...
chose Y because my boy heracross and my (arguably) favourite pokemon tyranitar is exclusive to Y.

That's as may be, but the Tyranitarite is exclusive to X and is much harder to get than a Pupitar (especially since it can be found in certain Friend Safaris)...

my first post BTW

Welcome to hell.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#15AmesangPosted 3/7/2014 5:26:55 PM
Several reasons:
• My best friend, who got me this, already had X
• If I ever get two versions of the same game, I'll generally play as the boy in one and the girl in the second; so I also went with Y 'cause of the Y Chromosome
• 'Cause Yveltal
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone