This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Pokemon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Shiny Pokemon
1 year ago#1
What are the first three shiny pokemon you caught or acquired after you started X and Y? I have only got three myself so far. A Red Striped Basculin from fishing, Cresselia through Wonder Trade, and a Exeggcute from Route 12 without the Poke Radar.
1 year ago#2
Audino from FS when I was catching breeding Dittos.
Grumpig from FS when I was catching Espurrs for HA.
Ditto from my first successful chain in Pokemon Village.

I have a few others, but those were the first three I think...

...but I literally just caught a black Furfrou I've been hunting for the last couple of days! So happy!
"I see opinions. Walking around like regular facts. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're opinions."
1 year ago#3
Hmm... Got a Shiny Foongus in a Hordes, a Shiny Ursaring while randomly training pokemons, and the third one was another Shiny Foongus in a Horde (same location as the first one XD)
FC: 4141-3928-9958 ; IGN: Tsunayoshi
Friend safari : electric | electrode, pikachu, zebstrika Trades:
1 year ago#4
I only have 2 shiny Pokemon from Pokemon Y. My first was a green Druddigon from victory road and the other is a green shell Squirtle from breeding (which I almost wonder traded away).
My 3DS FC: Is a secret to everybody...
Twitter @DJ_star_knight
1 year ago#5
floette in friend safari
politoed (fishing streak)
staryu on gts
Now Playing: Mega Man II (3DS)
1 year ago#6
Shiny Skrelp
Shiny Spiritomb traded to me
And i've currently been breeding for a shiny Vulpix but alas, it hasn't been doing that well
1 year ago#7
I got a shiny Gurrdurr
1 year ago#8
Charizard - Giveaway
Hoothoot - Friend Safari
Chinchou - Gift because it was level 100 and the other wanted it to evolve
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
1 year ago#9
Recently I got a shiny Raikou and Entei through the GTS and I can see why I got them by just trading Pokerus infected pokemon. Both had bad stats in all the skills they should be strong in.
1 year ago#10
@JimAlucard - i think having those 2 Legendary Dogs are great for your Dex since you can't just get them easily.

- i got 5 shiny pokes so far.
- Charizard from GTS (yeah he just wanted a Mamoswine lv51 so I caught a Pilo and evolved it and rare candy'd it and traded it - good thing the Charizard is 5 IVs good)
- bred beldum (shiny Metagross now)
- bred bagon (yes! 3 ivs but still, yes!)
- wt magikarp
- horde encounter wishmur
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Shiny Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived