This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Pokemon

#1JimAlucardPosted 8/11/2014 8:00:16 PM
What are the first three shiny pokemon you caught or acquired after you started X and Y? I have only got three myself so far. A Red Striped Basculin from fishing, Cresselia through Wonder Trade, and a Exeggcute from Route 12 without the Poke Radar.
#2NINKOjINPosted 8/11/2014 8:03:20 PM
Audino from FS when I was catching breeding Dittos.
Grumpig from FS when I was catching Espurrs for HA.
Ditto from my first successful chain in Pokemon Village.

I have a few others, but those were the first three I think...

...but I literally just caught a black Furfrou I've been hunting for the last couple of days! So happy!
---
"I see opinions. Walking around like regular facts. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're opinions."
#3misty_laxPosted 8/11/2014 9:04:01 PM
Hmm... Got a Shiny Foongus in a Hordes, a Shiny Ursaring while randomly training pokemons, and the third one was another Shiny Foongus in a Horde (same location as the first one XD)
---
FC: 4141-3928-9958 ; IGN: Tsunayoshi
Friend safari : electric | electrode, pikachu, zebstrika Trades: http://tinyurl.com/misty-lax
#4newboydannyPosted 8/11/2014 9:45:59 PM
I only have 2 shiny Pokemon from Pokemon Y. My first was a green Druddigon from victory road and the other is a green shell Squirtle from breeding (which I almost wonder traded away).
---
My 3DS FC: Is a secret to everybody...
Twitter @DJ_star_knight
#5CornishGhostPosted 8/13/2014 1:18:20 PM
floette in friend safari
politoed (fishing streak)
staryu on gts
---
Now Playing: Mega Man II (3DS)
https://i.imgur.com/ZxD6kB5.jpg
#6ClodStrofePosted 8/13/2014 1:48:44 PM
Shiny Skrelp
Shiny Spiritomb traded to me
And i've currently been breeding for a shiny Vulpix but alas, it hasn't been doing that well
#7xanderfoxPosted 8/13/2014 1:49:52 PM
I got a shiny Gurrdurr
#8darkshadowspawnPosted 8/13/2014 5:50:02 PM
Charizard - Giveaway
Hoothoot - Friend Safari
Chinchou - Gift because it was level 100 and the other wanted it to evolve
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#9JimAlucard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:03:54 PM
Recently I got a shiny Raikou and Entei through the GTS and I can see why I got them by just trading Pokerus infected pokemon. Both had bad stats in all the skills they should be strong in.
#10xris489Posted 8/20/2014 6:01:06 PM
@JimAlucard - i think having those 2 Legendary Dogs are great for your Dex since you can't just get them easily.

- i got 5 shiny pokes so far.
- Charizard from GTS (yeah he just wanted a Mamoswine lv51 so I caught a Pilo and evolved it and rare candy'd it and traded it - good thing the Charizard is 5 IVs good)
- bred beldum (shiny Metagross now)
- bred bagon (yes! 3 ivs but still, yes!)
- wt magikarp
- horde encounter wishmur