I got the game now how do I unlock carnage ?

#1StephChainsPosted 10/21/2013 4:42:36 PM
I see Carnage Icon on top of the building and i know I need Mr Fantastic for the puzzle but he wont come out the Carnage vent

Any tips ?
---
SHUT UP YOU WHINERS !!!!!!
GT : StephChains PSN : Stephmic
#2JKnightPosted 10/22/2013 5:48:29 AM
This one had me for a bit also.

SPOILERS
You need Ice(Iceman) to freeze the extra vents,that way when you use mr Fantastic and all other vents are frozen he will be forced to exit the vent where the Carnage icon is.
---
"I might type slow,but I shoot fast" EnemySeeker
PSN-EnemySeeker / XBL-EnemySeeker1(Retired)
#3MoonLightCloudPosted 10/22/2013 7:08:24 AM
JKnight posted...
This one had me for a bit also.

SPOILERS
You need Ice(Iceman) to freeze the extra vents,that way when you use mr Fantastic and all other vents are frozen he will be forced to exit the vent where the Carnage icon is.

This guy has it right.

Also, if you don't have Iceman yet, you get him after Level 6 IIRC.

But yea, it's such a tease how they stick Carnage on the map from the very beginning, but you can't get him until later, lol.
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#4LTJpunkPosted 10/22/2013 8:04:57 PM
Carnage is a terirble 90's character anyway. Every character invented in that decade should be thrown out of Marvel canon.
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.
#5StephChains(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 8:19:46 PM
Cool Thanx guys

Anybody know where to find Punisher ?
---
SHUT UP YOU WHINERS !!!!!!
GT : StephChains PSN : Stephmic
#6NEONBlackPosted 10/24/2013 7:06:47 AM
I haven't seen Punisher yet, either. Where does he pop up?
---
"Whatever Febreze can't fix, a gun will." -- Red Mage
Oath Sister: the beautiful Lulu Zealot
#7BrokenGruntyPosted 10/24/2013 8:20:06 AM
He didn't start popping up on screen until, maybe two missions after the X-Men Mansion. Not really sure if this is correct as I rushed through to get Magneto to get the things that require him. The Punisher gives three missions total in order to unlock him:

- Bash trucks with his Environmentally Friendly car
- Destroy the trucks again but you supply the car or just go out and blast them yourself
- Destroy three/four cars that were honking their car horns in a quiet suburban neighborhood using a car you supply or blow them up yourself.

Heimdal, Captain Britain, and one other guy whose name escapes me are like this. Wanna say Black Panther but doesn't feel right. Talks about Milk Thieves and then has you go find his cat. Third mission of the unknown (to me) I haven't gotten to yet as his stupid cat locks up and won't move. Stupid Glitch!
#8AlphaXero87Posted 10/24/2013 9:25:13 AM
LTJpunk posted...
Carnage is a terirble 90's character anyway. Every character invented in that decade should be thrown out of Marvel canon.

you are obviously flawed in your marvel canon to think that all additions in the 90's were terrible, not to mention he was added at the very beginning of the 90's closer to the bronze age (i believe) than its other subsequent characters made. granted its not the gold or silver age, but still was a good age. Either way Cletus Kasady is a great character and has a lot of character build throughout the years. So quit whining.
---
PSN - AlphaXero87
Nintendo Network ID - AlphaXero